KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
23 June, 11:52
Has anyone else been experiencing extreme tiredness?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
23 June, 11:55
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication
I slept 11 and 24 mins last night.

8:10 pm to 7:42 am.

Don't remember another time I slept so much

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ @KiKiLove1111
So the Same... The other night I feel asleep folding laundry on my bed at like 7:45pm & didn’t wake up until after 9:00 the next day... Everyone I have spoken to feels so tired & sleeping so much... My Momma, Family, All the Peeps at the Dentist Yesterday & they said Coffee & Caffeine doesn’t even work... I wonder what is going on? Any idea VK?
12:03 PM - Jun 23, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by KiKiLove1111 in this post can reply
Nadia Naadje @Nadia
23 June, 12:17
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication
These energies are now being experienced by many as they undergo ascension. So mood swings dominate, fatigue, old memories come to the fore… this is necessary.

By embracing "cleaner food", going as green as possible, organic and raw, you can nourish your body well as it undergoes this change

A lot of rest is also necessary, no go-go-go lifestyle. Embrace change. If maintaining a simpler lifestyle than embracing is beneficial, that feels good. This will help. Ascension is hard on the body. In its transition to crystalline, the body is exhausted and renewed. So many experience extreme fatigue that they call chronic fatigue.

continued in comments

Nadia Naadje @Nadia
23 June, 12:18
In response Nadia Naadje to her Publication
Fatigue is also part of this process, as we also do this work at night, and we will wake up with what some call an emotional hangover, feeling like you've been through the mill all night.

and wake up feeling raw. Try meditating and bringing energy into your body through the crown chakra and through deep yogic breathing. Also try to open the heart chakra, let the love flow out of you and eat light or raw food. Avoid junk food and alcohol.

read the books of Sharon Stewart for more information about the energies and ascension to the fifth dimension