Doq Holliday @doqholliday
When a religion controls you through fear, you know that satan has captured that religion.

God teaches us not to fear.

So the religion is in direct conflict with God.
11:53 AM - Jun 23, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
_Z_D21_ ... @_Z_D21_
24 June, 12:08
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
23 June, 08:28
Amen brotha. I’d like to buy you beers. Let me know when you get to western NC!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michelle Vintagesquirrel donated @Vintagesquirrel
23 June, 06:25
Agreed

Lili MoM @LiliMoM
23 June, 03:25
My Life Mantra ...

Man Made Religion

GOD MADE CHRISTIANITY !!!

Diana Dale @Diswaneck
23 June, 03:15
Amen!!

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
23 June, 01:13
“Fear of God” is the fear we fear when we getting ready to do wrong when we should be doing right.

Jewels 777✨❤️ donated @jewelsc
23 June, 01:08
This one really grinds my gears. The captives( &through the ages) to this one. I did the painful tour. It cannot stand much longer.

NoVacks . . . @NoVacks
23 June, 01:06
Felt that one since i was a little kid

Aurora Rucker @Aruckus
23 June, 01:04
Thank you Doc. This statement means a lot to me. You can simply read the outline of my book description to understand how much this means to me

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
23 June, 12:56
Glad to see you alive and kickin Doq!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
23 June, 12:52
NO FEAR!

Nana has ACTUALLY been in God's presence twice in my life and there simply are no human words for the goodness and love that blasts from Him.
There is nothing but love that I could feel.
There simply IS NO evil or negatives at all.

Have Faith @KeepTheFaith
23 June, 12:50
This is going to be so difficult for so many.

Alexandra Briza @Alexandra7Briza
23 June, 12:20
You got this one right.😉

Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
23 June, 12:12
Truth! #FearNot
John 10:10: “The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have life and have it abundantly.”

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
23 June, 12:12
Agreed...I also do not get and I do not follow the fear God thing either. If you Love, Trust and have Faith in something, why would you fear it? Out of my 5 yrs of becoming aware of Awakening, the most truthful things I have been led/drawn towards is God, Love and no fear. The last couple of years I have persevered daily in these things and I now have an unexplainable difference within. I like it...

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
23 June, 12:05

Sam Brown @sambrown
23 June, 12:00

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
23 June, 11:59
I was born Jewish and one thing I could never understand is how, whether he was the one and only Son of God or a carpenter that preached God’s grace and the rules by which you get to feel it, could divide ao many. I’ve discussed at length with my Rabbi cousin and he actually agrees. I think now that there is God and we are his children.

So preach on brother, you and others here are my muse now🙏

#wwg1wga

Jesus Christ is LOVE @TianYi
23 June, 08:56
In response Positively Negative to his Publication

Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
23 June, 11:57
This will upset some folks, i never understood the fearmongering ,GOD is LOVE, the end.🙂