Good Morning Patriots.

TS didn't get this but I bet AU will.

./Denied
08:22 AM - Jun 23, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Sandy ODell @MrsODell
10 October, 02:44
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Lord my head hurts. 😄 Just waiting for someone to tell us its time to go home, make the popcorn and get comfy. And then ready to be a light for others or whatever were called to do.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Andy Pence @AndyPence
09 October, 03:37
Hit the firmamnet. I’m late to the party again.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
M and M Peanuts @MrsC
09 October, 03:17
I need some ALEVE?

Carla Williams @Missunderstoodcw
09 October, 02:42
all the world is a stage

Glyn Howard @GlynHowardFndIt2
09 October, 02:26
Wells lots of coding in the date and time VK posted this in June.

*The day is 23, pain. That sure looks painful.

*The full date adds up to 17 = Q.

*The time adds up to 9. The 22 is 11:11.
We can sldo get a 9-11 out of it.

The DS is failing 🙏🙏🙏💪😎🤜

memes matter @NoComment
09 October, 02:21

Susie Queue @OUTSIDEVOICE
09 October, 02:25
In response memes matter to her Publication
Honey.!...pass the tylenol 😝😆

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
09 October, 02:17

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
09 October, 12:58
RED OCTOBER

09 October, 12:55

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
09 October, 12:47
Sorry VK. Mentally in the ditch today. Going to take a nap. Got to recharge so I can watch the best (last?) President ever tonight.
Have a blessed day.

Evangelina @Evangelina
09 October, 12:46
I hope it means we're going from Zero to 100 in the blink of an eye.
I'm super agitated The Biden is still in play. I have to believe when it goes down it's Happening at break neck speeds.

Let it be

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
09 October, 12:43
looked like a dead cat bounce

Evangelina @Evangelina
09 October, 12:47
In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication
That thought crossed my mind too when he hit the dirt 😆

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
09 October, 02:19
In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication
My first though " dead cat bounce." 😅

SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
09 October, 12:30
107 day delta.
+6 for extra points.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
16 September, 08:44
Jessie C talked about the metaverse yesterday. She said that people playing games have been exposed to brainwashing, and the military is involved sometimes (black hat military). It is hard to explain because I did not quite understand, but it has to do with mkultra and brainwashing people.

I need to understand because some of my young family members play electronic games a lot.

09 October, 02:19
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
My nephew was playing Xbox when he died. Literally died with the controller in his hand.

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
24 June, 10:44
😎😇Higher levels, Armor of God on = No access & Spiraling upward

Also, Biden falls with his bike and gets up, still NO ACCESS!!! Spiraling downward!

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
24 June, 10:44
I Think Of Bidan!

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
23 June, 11:46
In real life...no do overs!

doozier (OwO)7 @doozierthanthou
23 June, 10:45
ATV Offroad Fury! I had the sequel, really good soundtrack. The instakill death at the end of the maps was legendary. Was this why Operation Highjump had casualties?

Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
23 June, 06:30
Maybe Joe can ride better in the Metaverse

Kimberly Robinson donated @KRobinson77
23 June, 05:45
Only at the precipice do people have the will to change?

betty Fyke @thriftstorelady
23 June, 02:04
Biden,2nd bike fall will be his last.

Marianne 124 donated @Marianne12411
23 June, 01:26
CRASH INCOMING 😁😎

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
23 June, 01:14
Bitchin’ n Glitchin’

BlackSwan

Donny TheProphet donated @DonnyTheProphet
23 June, 01:13
Good afternoon VK /Anons
ok was denied on TS ... lol so my second time trying to figure it out...
ok is it?
theme seems to be 2 wrecks :22 sec.

twin symbols (gemini?) on back of jersey but gemini is over now.
so 2 is the theme?!

blue uniform dnc color?! dnc keeps getting denied?!
dnc keeps crashing to point they are destroying themselves?!

news unlocks/ future proves past type of deal?!
2day 2 rulings 2 wins?!

idk VK... something about the deuces?!
these crumbs are getting smaller and smaller each time it seems?!
one really has to dig deep to find the meanings.

Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
23 June, 02:52
In response Donny TheProphet to his Publication
Gemini ?? yes the twins are coming wait till everyone sees who they are. It will be biblical

memes matter @NoComment
23 June, 12:43

Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
23 June, 12:29
thats good
😊

Daphne Kay donated @USA_2021_DK
23 June, 12:26

Lili MoM @LiliMoM
23 June, 01:52
In response Daphne Kay to her Publication
I've wanted to grab this since it first surfaced on qagg ... but was always to slow to snag it ... THANK YOU FOR POSTING IT !!!

10ă c̄❓ @10ac
23 June, 12:26
./System/Boundary/Firmament/Denied

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
23 June, 12:02
I get carried away trying to decode. Good afternoon VK.

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
23 June, 12:02
I get carried away trying to decode. Good afternoon VK.