Vincent KennedyโŸ donated @VincentKennedy
23 June, 08:22
Good Morning Patriots.

TS didn't get this but I bet AU will.

./Denied

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
16 September, 08:44
In response Vincent KennedyโŸ to his Publication
Jessie C talked about the metaverse yesterday. She said that people playing games have been exposed to brainwashing, and the military is involved sometimes (black hat military). It is hard to explain because I did not quite understand, but it has to do with mkultra and brainwashing people.

I need to understand because some of my young family members play electronic games a lot.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bennastix Anon @Bennastix
My nephew was playing Xbox when he died. Literally died with the controller in his hand.
02:19 PM - Oct 09, 2022
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Bennastix in this post can reply
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
09 October, 03:28
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
I am so very sorry to hear that. That is not what I would have guessed about playing an xbox game.

Was it his heart?

Wow, that is sad.

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
09 October, 03:33
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Still waiting on COD.He was playing a racing game.