Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
22 June, 08:53
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
Today in Colorado too. West of Colorado Springs. We seem to be on a 10 day cycle. Use a flight tracker to identify aircraft.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

TXSquirrel Patriot @UltraTXSquirrel
22 June, 08:23
But what if that is actually good stuff being sprayed by “white hats” to counteract all the bad stuff?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

But what if that is actually good stuff being sprayed by “white hats” to counteract all the bad stuff?

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
22 June, 07:41
how have your dreams been lately????

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
22 June, 07:08
We’ll be out in the fields working. Sky clear for miles. Later I look up and see the same. Nudge my hubby and say “It’s going to rain.” He looks at me as I point UP. EVERY TIME…. it storms severe storms, some tornadic, the next day.

Eyes on The Light @GullyWasher
22 June, 07:02
Getting it in Texas too.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
22 June, 06:55
It is frustrating to watch them zig zagging across the sky daily. When I point this out to my family they scoff at me. UGH

Michael Phillips @Crager71
22 June, 05:06
I hear you this garbage is sprayed in NY, ruins my day when I look up and see it

Jon Neville @jonnevi
22 June, 05:05
chelating agents to remove heavy metals from being air borne?

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Royal Raven @Royalraven
22 June, 06:59
In response Jon Neville to his Publication
Do our top soil & waterways end up contaminated with those chelated heavy metals? Great song by the way!