Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
22 June, 01:14
Elon keeps talking 711
Deleted tweet
👀

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
RACHEL JOSIN @RACHELJO1
22 June, 09:13
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
Can someone tell me the meaning of the number 117. I've seen it almost everyday for at least the past 11 years. Sometimes, it's several times a day. It drives me crazy that I can't figure out what it means. it's definitely a message. It pops up in every aspect of my life, so I know it's not a coincidence.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Patriot777_ in this post can reply
RACHEL JOSIN @RACHELJO1
22 June, 12:46
Thank you!!

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
22 June, 01:09
In response RACHEL JOSIN to her Publication
youre welcome🥰

Wyoming Deplorable @UltraMaga
22 June, 10:52
I love this!!! I too notice 117 A LOT!!!!! Great post!

RACHEL JOSIN @RACHELJO1
22 June, 12:49
In response Wyoming Deplorable to her Publication
It's everywhere I go. I bought a dog - I get to the counter - they tell me his birthday is 1/17. I'm at an office, I ask for the copy machine code -they tell me 117. I'm at a right light - I glance to the house next to me - the house number is 117. I go to print a file from my job - it's 117 pages. There's so many instances - I can go on and on. There's just no way it's a coincidence.

Victor This Guy @This_guy
22 June, 10:37
Great post Patriot 777! I see that alot too...when its on my digital clock as 11:07... i call it elevendy seven. ....i should mention too that the voices in MY head all have accents....yeah, we have fun here in my head.🤯😬......and ive learned that even when ur on the right path it doesnt mean it will be easy....u still have to do the hardwork or make the changes needed to get where ur going. Thats a good post sir.🤝👊🙏☝️🏁🇺🇸💜♡♡♡♡