Martin Geddes @martingeddes
This feeling of knowing things that most people don’t know, and wouldn’t believe if you told them, is really weird. Anonup is in a strange intermediate space of “declassified but still esoteric”.
07:47 AM - Jun 22, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Lysanne anon @lysanne
24 June, 06:01
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
getting laughed at in my face, at work, in an agency where surely I would think people would be in the know…. well it is astonishing

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ely Piteda⭐️ @QGateKeeper
24 June, 07:07
i inform of everything I know to my husband .. he immediately blocks me and treats me like crazy. I feel sad about it but He heard it and its a seed planted in him . we are all being treated this way but regardless we must inform them .

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
24 June, 06:39
Roger Ball ....

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
24 June, 12:12
ha! thays a great way of putting it! 🙌🥰

Ultra MAGA Laura ⭐⭐⭐ donated @Mammers
24 June, 12:05
Yes. It can be lonely and isolating at times, knowing the things we do and not being able to share completely.
We ALL have front row seats to the GREATEST SHOW ON EARTH. WOW... how incredibly lucky are we. THANKFUL for you and each and every person here on AU.

Anne Kats @anneanon1
23 June, 11:57
It Is wierd my mom an brother voted for byeden its crazy . i have one brother and theres 5 of us girls all of girls voted Trump 2 of my sisters are with me crazy we are completely awake . my mom and brother we cant say anything if we do we argue so we have done our best to talk to them . I tell my mom be careful who you vote for . they got the jab it breaks my heart even one of my son got to jabs so he could go to greece i cryed . Now theres not anything that we say would change them . something big has to happen to change there minds . 🕊🙌🏼🙏🏼💖 🤷🏻‍♀️

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
23 June, 11:46
Weird in a blessed way
TKQ MG😤〰️

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
23 June, 11:37
ITS IN GODS PLAN FOR US TO GATHER HERE TO LEARN TO SHARE TO LOVE 1111

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

Jodie Jennings @Jodie
22 June, 08:56
This is where I come to not feel lonely!

JAde Roiste @Ehcor
22 June, 08:23
Socially, its hard to know who knows what. It's like tip-toeing on ice. And even those who you know know - still not knowing how much they know. Grabbing on to every minute sign of comprehension...... it's exhausting. I feel like I've burnt out. But thats probably a good thing - a rest before ..... the next part.

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
23 June, 11:49
In response JAde Roiste to her Publication
🤔lmao🤣
NOICE!
THQ for the chuckles

Haint Blue @HaintBlue
22 June, 08:02
Grateful for those here on AU. It is the bright spot on days like today. I admire so many on this platform that have been aware for quite a long time, never quitting. Such self sacrifice for a greater good, I have no words...

Jane Freemyer @AngelDPAquataine2821
22 June, 08:00
Definitely a gift from God...

Colleen Hopely @CozmoColleen2974
22 June, 07:55
For years I've been "crazy talking" with our son. Trying to explain what's going on. I'm not sure what happened to him this past weekend, but yesterday's phone call...he is fully awake. Some Rasta opened up his ears and eyes in a way that I couldn't 🙏💕🙏

Silver Cat @silvercat
24 June, 12:02
In response Colleen Hopely to her Publication
Eddy Grant: Electric avenue with lyrics - YouTube

Buy 'Electric' Avenue Shirts! https://www.etsy.com/listing/1095934089/electric-avenue-tshirt-lightning-image?ref=listings_manager_grid

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
22 June, 07:48
if they were graded on our curve Martin they’d be fooked ha!