Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Just Jaclyn @JackJJRK
22 June, 11:37
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Maybe she’s trying to quit smoking and keeping her hands busy 🤣 inside joke

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
22 June, 11:34
;)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tyler 316 @TWM316
22 June, 12:39
I tend to have that effect on my wife too...

Danel Groenewald @Danny777
22 June, 12:50
In response Tyler 316 to his Publication
😅🤣😂

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
22 June, 11:27

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
22 June, 11:13

Mai Mamdouh @Maimamdouh
22 June, 11:11

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

Beverly Chase @Bachase4
22 June, 10:54
In response Cee Bear to her Publication
hmmm i wirk in IT/Networking to will be to work soon will have to check this out.

Jody Donohue @Jody
22 June, 10:50
I was literally typing a message when my internet/cable went out!
Late night? Cat naps are necessary. 🙂🙏

MRI Girl @MRI_Girl
22 June, 11:56
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
Same 2 nights ago on TS. I'm like.. Time for bed!!! I was exhausted:)

Desert Dog @Zippydog
22 June, 10:47
It's those first little vibrations that eventually turn into the "death wobble"

Lisa Cat @divinelylisa
22 June, 10:10
A GOoD thing

LeLe John @Grace1125
22 June, 09:57

LeLe John @Grace1125
22 June, 09:57

Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
22 June, 09:48
They are trying to make "HER" glitch. They are trying to stop it. Nothing can stop what is coming.

Q 325
Blunt & Direct Time.💥💥💥
Adam Schiff is a traitor to our country.
Leaker.
NAT SEC.
EVIL.
Tick Tock.
Hope the $7.8mm was worth it.
Enjoy the show.
Q

SG
Q 197
Ancient Egyptians considered gold “the skin of the gods” -- specifically the sun god Ra -- and often used it to craft objects of spiritual significance.
Why is this relevant?
Q

Full speed ahead. Taking over the narrative. Moving forward. Onward and upward.

Siguel retinaz @bartinez
22 June, 09:26
Trump's gold card has been officially announced on Fox News.🚨

We are honored to be part of a great history where every true patriot gets $ 5000 + every month, free food, free fuel and many other privileges with gold cards. 💳
The Trump card will be approved by the big American banks as the ONLY GOLD CARD and will change HISTORY! 🇺🇸

🛒Official site to order:⬇️

https://bit.ly/PatriotMemb...
https://bit.ly/PatriotMemb...

Blu Bird donated @se0861
22 June, 09:23
ALICE?

yo. lisa donated @crownostars
22 June, 08:53
another de ja vu
think i dreamed something like this

Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
22 June, 07:33
When cats are around other ferals or less tame cats in the wild, they will start to take on the same attitude much of the time.

Bee Saved @BSaved
22 June, 07:02
Ive bet it all on a game of pitch and toss. My grown children are all in finacial woes. Ive basically spent a good portion of my retirement 401 funds (what's left from what the crooks are taking) to keep them afloat. But I would rather invest in my family and work till I die than accept defeat to these malcontents.
This is the greatest transfer of wealth ever revorded.
May God Bless us all.

Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
22 June, 06:54
Time to break the Matrix!!

SG > 19 7 > 26
3:25 > 37

Blunt and Direct Time
LET JUSTICE BE SERVED

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
22 June, 08:36
In response Pats Fan to his Publication

LFFGGGGGGGGGGG

Darlene Sully @JDSully
22 June, 05:17
Glitch in the Matrix.

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
22 June, 04:58
Is that a good thing or a bad thing? :)

Caps = 26.
TS = 3:25 > 37.
325 > 55 > 5:5.

Nov 01, 2017 1:41:54 AM EDT
Anonymous
Think about it logically.
The only way is the military. Fully controlled. Save & spread (once 11.3 verifies as 1st marker).
Biggest advanced drop on Pol.

Adam “Shifty” Schitt — per POTUS.

Dec 10, 2017 11:29:56 PM EST
Q !ITPb.qbhqo
Blunt & Direct Time.
Adam Schiff is a traitor to our country.
Leaker.
NAT SEC.
EVIL.
Tick Tock.
Hope the $7.8mm was worth it.
Enjoy the show.
Q

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
22 June, 10:22
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication

Hold Fast @Zoot42
22 June, 04:44
“lt happens when they change something.”

Red Edge @Rededge
22 June, 04:36
hmmm 🤔 I wonder....
3 pictures

Darlene Sully @JDSully
22 June, 05:16
In response Red Edge to her Publication
So should we be looking at the dates of 4th July 2022 and 4th July 2023, something could shift on these dates?
I do feel and I don't know why but I think it's going to be a strange July this year. IDK I could be wrong.

Neanderthal S27 @s27
22 June, 08:36
In response Red Edge to her Publication

Red Edge @Rededge
22 June, 04:00
The explosive event? The duo showed that two tiny particles known as bottom quarks could theoretically fuse together in a powerful flash. The result: a larger subatomic particle, a second, spare particle known as a nucleon, and a whole mess of energy spilling out into the universe

Back to the Future @Backontrack
22 June, 03:53
subatomic particle implosion

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
22 June, 03:50

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
22 June, 03:52
I just came back in from looking at the stars for 2 1/2 hrs, while also shining a green laser around in the sky, lol. and then see your post and the SR.
Way Cool...
💚🌟💚

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
22 June, 08:35
In response Kristopher Anderson ~X~ to his Publication

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
22 June, 03:49
Are we makin' her glitch??

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
22 June, 03:49
t/s in NZ 7:25 > 7:7 > 14 > 5 >< 5:5
6 | 11 | 6

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
22 June, 03:47