Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
21 June, 06:36
"They lied about *everything*" becomes easier to deal with if you frame it as comedy rather than tragedy.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
21 June, 10:48
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
My new red pill starter line is "Barbra Bush was a Man."

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anonymity on X @ReeeinQarnation
21 June, 09:36
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
It seems that much of what we believed or were taught growing up, was just an illusion.
I had a bunch of pics of Barbara saved. They seem to have disappeared. Weird.
Is the connection to Crowley true?

Angel Doc @Angeldoc
I've read that Aleister Crowley was her/his/its father from several different sources - they look exactly alike in some photos.
11:10 PM - Jun 21, 2022
In response Anonymity on X to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Angeldoc in this post can reply
Anonymity on X @ReeeinQarnation
22 June, 11:32
In response Angel Doc to her Publication
One of the pics I posted shows the similarities, but sometimes photoshop gets in the way of the truth.

M and M Peanuts @MrsC
22 June, 02:09
In response Angel Doc to her Publication
Aleister Crowley is also the father of William Shepard ➡️ Billy Shears ➡️ (Faux) Paul McCartney. That outta bake your noodle. 😨