r363l l10n @r363ll10n
21 June, 02:09
🔴🚨REVISED AND UPDATED!!!🚨

Due to new information, I have revised and updated yesterday's column.

I have also removed the paywall and made it free to read.

New FCC regulations took effect this March.

And the Democrats and their stupid one-sided J6 Committee, which has openly and publicly bragged it was specially formulated and designed to prevent Donald from from ever running for or holding a political office ever again, now appear to have walked into a trap.

And it was William Barr who did most of these FCC political broadcasting revisions.

SURPRISE!

https://briancates.substac...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
The revised version of Section 230 is going to cause a lot of pain for many internet/media companies.

Q4744 is a press release for Section 230. “Today, on behalf of the Trump Administration, the Department of Justice sent draft legislation to Congress to reform Section 230...”

Clearly Trump has been playing the long game.
02:57 PM - Jun 21, 2022
In response r363l l10n to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
21 June, 04:57
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
ka-BQQM!

“For too long Section 230 has provided a shield for online platforms to operate with impunity,” said Attorney General William P. Barr.

“Ensuring that the internet is a safe, but also vibrant, open, and competitive environment is vitally important to America.

"We, therefore, urge Congress to make these necessary reforms to Section 230 and begin to hold online platforms accountable both when they unlawfully CENSOR speech and when they knowingly facilitate CRIMINAL activity online.” [emphasis mine]

🔥💥💥💥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396