Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
21 June, 06:36
"They lied about *everything*" becomes easier to deal with if you frame it as comedy rather than tragedy.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
21 June, 10:48
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
My new red pill starter line is "Barbra Bush was a Man."

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
NEO ONE @Neo
21 June, 11:05
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Yeah, it's a Dude.

Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
This part was just the weirdest thing to me in researching these evils!
I could not understand why the hell all the women wanted to be men and al the women wanted to be men,
To get it you have to forget what you think and realize
'WHAT THEY BELIEVE"!
You don't have to accept as truth ANYTHING that they believe you just have to understand that it is WHAT they believe.

It is all about satan and duality!
Our experiment here is about duality and they want to corrupt all duality.

Male vs Female
Good vs Evil
Dark vs Light
God vs satan
Angels vs demons

In our infinite energy state of being outside this Earth suit avatar we are neither male nor female & we are both male and female.

Their purpose is to corrupt all, everything.
Confuse the genders to accept eventual AI so that they can destroy all of Abrahams seed and transfer consciousness to live forever because [they] do not have the God given soul rights as Abrahams children that you have.
12:38 PM - Jun 21, 2022
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Beck Step @BlonDDE45
21 June, 08:33
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Well stated Nana!!!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
21 June, 11:30
In response Beck Step to her Publication
😘

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
21 June, 07:14
Agreed - very confused - so how do they propagate?
Fake men with fake women ... and then they want to destroy all children ... except their own children whom they groom to be sadistic and satanic.

SUCH AN INCREDIBLE WASTE

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
21 June, 11:41
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
My understanding is that they interbreed no matter what they appear to be, but I am no expert on it for sure.
I am assuming you are talking about while in Earth suits.

As for extremely high dimensional beings Idk that either.
I have learned about how some 5D beings breed and some are very similar to humans, species like insectoids and species that are pretty far removed from any human features, I have no idea.

Juan has told us that [they] want to kill off all of Abels bloodline so that God will have to give the Earth to satan and his bloodline. They believe that they can get to an AI state of being that will allow them to transfer their consciousness into the machines and live forever having terminated Abels bloodline.

Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
21 June, 11:45
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
THEY kidnap/steal/buy a trafficked child and claim it as theirs. OR as 'Barbara' Crowley/Sherf Bush did, HE had his sister BETTY '(Crowley) WHITE be the baby mama. Betty White & "Barbara" Bush are brother & sister and children of Alister Crowley (satantic Illuminati dude)

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
21 June, 05:17
agreed
[they] are creatures
i think its done to go against God
[they] are some sorta shape shifter gender bending freaks

Beck Step @BlonDDE45
21 June, 08:32
In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication
Exactly my thoughts. Go against anything the one true God has created. They are born man, they have to change it. They are born woman, change it. etc.

Debbie Reynolds @TinderTime
21 June, 01:20
I had to reason this myself as it never made sense to me & when I came to the same conclusion I understood their fight is the same as ours as their belief in their God-Satan is what they truly believe & will do anything for their master to survive!

One thing I know for sure, none of this triggers me any longer as my God resides within & his love embodies the light that will shine the spotlight for all to see!

Blessings❤️🙏