Bennastix Anon @Bennastix
#prayerteam
I just pulled the trigger on sharing the info on 2 cold cases here....with the corrupt department. I need this off me. Prayers for protection are appreciated💖 I have BOLD faith....even though everything in me says fook the dept, my soul says LETS FINISH THIS.
12:36 PM - Jun 21, 2022
Only people mentioned by Bennastix in this post can reply
Nunya Business @AAug22
24 June, 04:14
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
I felt God's power flow thru me when I prayed for the families to have closure & comfort and for your strength. It was a very powerful feeling so I think you are on to something he wants as well. #GodWins

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
24 June, 04:24
In response Nunya Business to her Publication
What a blessing to hear this💖 I felt peace in the truth💖 bless you!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
22 June, 06:42
3 hours of fact presenting, presented enough interest for them to pull her closed case suicide and connect it to another cold case and work them both💖 her case file has gathered dust for 10 years at the dept....I never stopped working her case. They have 2,000 pages in their file. I have 8,000 pages and 5 recorders full of conversations. LET THERE BE LIGHT💖 God is moving😁

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
22 June, 05:35
yes will pray along with all these others in this family for your protection, and that God is with you to finish it, bless you warrior💙

Caroline July @CarolineJuly1
22 June, 03:14
🙏🙏🙏

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
22 June, 02:37
Heavenly Father
Because You are with me, no one can stand against me.
As You have received me into Your kingdom, there is no reason to fear what people can do to me. Over 300 times in Your Word, You command us to choose fearlessness.

I have observed things that are not right, and I need You to embolden me with the courage to speak out against them. Be my Rock, O God. Deliver me from every criticism or consequences for standing up for what is right.
In Jesus’ mighty name, I pray. Amen

22 June, 02:39
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
💖💖💖

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
22 June, 01:45
🙏🙏🙏

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
22 June, 12:25
Father in Heaven be with you Always!
In Jesus’ Name Amen
🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
22 June, 12:22
🙏
i have heard this is habbening with others too
#WRWY

if everyone stands up together., I believe we can destroy the corrupt!

#prayerteam
🙏

Desert Dog @Zippydog
22 June, 10:36
🙏🙏🙏

Biznitch ☀️Vibes☀️ donated @Biznitch
22 June, 10:35
Prayers 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼! wear the full armor ⚡️

22 June, 10:36
In response Biznitch ☀️Vibes☀️ to her Publication
Prayed up, vibed up. ARMORED UP👊😎

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
22 June, 09:47
Lord Jesus please place an impenetrable angelic hedge of protection around this patriot. May her brave stand for truth be rewarded greatly by you Lord, and may she rest pecefully in Your protective arms. In Jesus Name, Amen. 🙏

22 June, 10:06
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
They are on their way here now💖 thanQ

Siguel retinaz @bartinez
22 June, 09:39
Trump's gold card has been officially announced on Fox News.🚨

We are honored to be part of a great history where every true patriot gets $ 5000 + every month, free food, free fuel and many other privileges with gold cards. 💳
The Trump card will be approved by the big American banks as the ONLY GOLD CARD and will change HISTORY! 🇺🇸

🛒Official site to order:⬇️

https://bit.ly/PatriotMemb...
https://bit.ly/PatriotMemb...

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
22 June, 09:36
WRWY.

🙏✝️❤️

22 June, 09:37
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication
I truly feel that with everything in me💖 thanQ

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
22 June, 09:10
Prayers for your protection, Sister. 🙏🙏🙏

22 June, 09:12
In response New Years Day to her Publication
I have a good feeling about this💖 thanQ

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
22 June, 07:49
Praying for a positive outcome. It takes courage to stand up.

22 June, 08:29
In response Keri Alexander to her Publication
Standing is the easy part, speaking on murderers is the battle. God's grace has me. I will fear no evil💖 thanQ

Vivian Ramey @Vvvvvv7
22 June, 07:40
May our Father surround you with His light

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
22 June, 07:36
🙏Prayers UP!🙏

#prayerteam

Josh Funk @J_L_F_87
22 June, 05:25
stay strong patriot! 💪 ✨️🙏🙏🙏

Danel Groenewald @Danny777
22 June, 04:08
🙏

JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
22 June, 12:40

Every Time @soTELLme533
22 June, 12:30
Thank you for your courage. Praying for your protection.

Silver Cat @silvercat
22 June, 12:29
Prayers for you! This may be a long shot, but The Vidocq society might be able to help; if there is corruption in the department, keep your contact w the society on the quiet: https://www.vidocq.org

22 June, 06:51
In response Silver Cat to his Publication
They were asked to come for the quad murder in 2003, the department wouldn't share the case file with them. The dept ended up charging a serial killer with that mass murder. Which everyone knows is a lie.

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
22 June, 12:29
🙏🙏🙏 prayers for your protection bennastix

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
22 June, 12:28
Godspeed 🙏❤️‍🔥

marcelo acevedo @marcelo197510
22 June, 12:24
🙏❤️🙏

Lizard Acres @Lizardacres
22 June, 12:21
You have BOLD faith & amazing courage. 🙏

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
22 June, 12:17
Prayers of protection to surround you🙏❤️🙏

Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
22 June, 12:06
🙏🙏🙏
Absolutely yes. kia kaha toa!💜

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
21 June, 11:51

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
21 June, 11:45
🙏🏻 Praying for honest follow through from the corrupt dept. There are still somd good people in these departments, I believe 💛🙏🏻

22 June, 06:53
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
I think so too. I pray so.