Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
21 June, 12:36
#prayerteam
I just pulled the trigger on sharing the info on 2 cold cases here....with the corrupt department. I need this off me. Prayers for protection are appreciatedπŸ’– I have BOLD faith....even though everything in me says fook the dept, my soul says LETS FINISH THIS.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ice Kates donated @IceKates
22 June, 02:37
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
Heavenly Father
Because You are with me, no one can stand against me.
As You have received me into Your kingdom, there is no reason to fear what people can do to me. Over 300 times in Your Word, You command us to choose fearlessness.

I have observed things that are not right, and I need You to embolden me with the courage to speak out against them. Be my Rock, O God. Deliver me from every criticism or consequences for standing up for what is right.
In Jesus’ mighty name, I pray. Amen

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Bennastix in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Bennastix Anon, click on at the bottom under it