Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Danny James @DComposer07
22 June, 11:54
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
question is.. are they good witches or bad witches Dorothy?!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
22 June, 01:31
yes have read that is the reason our president is still alive, multiple assasination attempts, but the ones watching over are taking care of business, i do believe God created other beings that are good and higher dimensions than us, but realize there are beings that do evil too💙

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
21 June, 08:24
makes me think of back to the future when Marty pretended to be a Martian to scare-motivate his dad to ask out his mom.

yo. lisa donated @crownostars
21 June, 07:53
thought i'd share since it's on repeat over decades...

have had recurring dream since the 90s re all kinds
of spacecraft in our skies, over our country

one was a red American Indian papoose shape w/ white stitching

the others had lots of slatted vents & openings, like grillwork all over (or venetian blinds), non-reflecting windows, but more vertical, like a rectangular plane at a 45 degree angle

another one i boarded that, when i first entered looked like a swanky retro cocktail lounge (i don't drink, btw), but then
when i looked beyond this area, it was a blazing realization
of hyperspace, that it was tons bigger than it looked

all these craft seemed friendly;
all were seen during daytime, clear as day

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
21 June, 07:55
In response yo. lisa to her Publication
😳 I've had a dream similar to yours with all kinds of different shaped spacecraft too!

Veritas Vincit @NicQVeritasVincit
21 June, 07:38
🌌💙🌅

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
22 June, 01:23
In response Veritas Vincit to his Publication
wow 🤩

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
24 June, 09:35
In response Veritas Vincit to his Publication
Yes.

Veritas Vincit @NicQVeritasVincit
21 June, 07:31
Yep Family🌌

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
21 June, 07:01

Farmer Kelli 2.0 @JustAnotherFarmGirl
21 June, 06:47
The last 3 nights have been very active here for strange lights in the sky.

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
21 June, 06:02
TS 12:13 > 3121 >43

Dwain ThePain1111 @MasterPent
21 June, 05:51
PP

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
21 June, 05:30
It's like where and who in the hell are we 🤔 Just blows my hair back 🤣😅😂

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
21 June, 07:57
In response Amy Grahm to her Publication
🤔

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
21 June, 05:09
we are watching them watch us .

Salt + Light @SaltandLight
21 June, 09:59
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
We are the greatest show of all time. Ascension like this, in our bodies, has never happened before and all eyes are on us to watch it happen.

Teresa Romiti @Reformer_Legacy
21 June, 03:59
thats crazy ive had dreams of God showing me spaceships. VERY large ones… and ones that are smaller that were fighting other small ones in space. my husnand had a couple dreams to where he was on a space ship and some being told him that he is called. in another dream he was on a balcony and a spaceship pulled up to him and he heard Gods voive say … you will go where no mans gone before. we had tgese dream around 2013-2016

Bleachey Bleach @bleachedbuttthoe
21 June, 03:49
What are the qualifications needed to join? 😎😎

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
21 June, 03:38
Is this true? So they are coming to help us transform?

Portal opening above Ontario as one of our Galactic Federation ships come into our Space / Time axiam...🛸🛸🛸
Slip Space Toroidal Intelligent Magnetic Energy Dilation.

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
21 June, 05:11
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
saw one in Clayton NY Oct 2017. was seen by many

JAde Roiste @Ehcor
22 June, 05:57
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
The very same spiral in the sky was seen clearly from New Zealand a few night ago. (I can't believe I missed it!)

Marc Lawson @MarLaw144
21 June, 03:14
Those aren't Space Force folks in things like this?

Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
21 June, 07:25
In response Marc Lawson to his Publication
WWG1WGA is about an ALLIANCE. an ALLIANCE. Humans on 'Earth', which is actually called Terra, so Terrans/Earthlings. Let's think together...Terra is DIrt & firma is Hard, so 'Hard Dirt'. ( makes me think of 'Pigpen' from Charlie Brown...He's so dang cute with his lil dusty dirt floating around him) So Terrans & a Mixed ALLIANCE of 'OffWorlders' from various parts of the galaxy are working TOGETHER to Clean up/eradicate the garbage(DeepState EVIL CRAPOLA). Technology at its Finest to Help the Terrans RISE UP TOGETHER and be a part of ALL that has Been Hidden from them. The BEST for EVERYONE IS YET TO COME.

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
21 June, 03:04
Are those alien ships from… Area 51? 👽🛸

Find out more:
https://www.bitchute.com/v...

Thankfully, we’re being watched over by God and his army — No Contest.

TS = 12:13 > 34.

https://qalerts.app/?n=34

Royal Avyon @finaldestiny
21 June, 02:49
declassified....It's just a matter of time before most of us are ready to face them.

mark kub @markkub
21 June, 02:35
Apr 12, 2018 5:00:41 PM EDT
Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 48c59f No. 1015438
Apr 12, 2018 4:58:18 PM EDT
Anonymous ID: 23e125 No. 1015398

whynointel.png

To my fellow incarnated EXTRATERRESTRIALs, how could I have forgotten this crumb.
>>1015398 https://qalerts.pub/?q=ext...

Laura9 IAM @IAM_Laura9
21 June, 02:24
🤪🤩THEY LIVE!!!!

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
21 June, 02:19
Looks like Han’s ship

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
21 June, 02:09
😎

Moultrie Patriot donated @Moultriepatriot
21 June, 01:53
from the 1886 Bible i posted yesterday - different shift watches?

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
21 June, 01:51

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
21 June, 01:36
Higher powers at play...

Ime Sometimes @starseasons
21 June, 02:02
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
I sure hope so

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
21 June, 01:29
You know I needed this👊💖

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
21 June, 01:27
Reminds me of that time the good guys ‘shot down’ a missile fired at AF1.

Donny TheProphet donated @DonnyTheProphet
21 June, 01:22

Kevin Lightwarrior @AwakenedPatriot1981
21 June, 01:17

True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
21 June, 01:11