Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
21 June, 12:13
Being watched over.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
21 June, 05:09
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
we are watching them watch us .

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Salt + Light @SaltandLight
We are the greatest show of all time. Ascension like this, in our bodies, has never happened before and all eyes are on us to watch it happen.
09:59 PM - Jun 21, 2022
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SaltandLight in this post can reply
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
22 June, 05:39
In response Salt + Light to his Publication
ascension in our bodies, getting excited 💙 do you think we will go somewhere else

23 June, 05:09
In response Victoria Walters to her Publication
That is the question, isn’t it? I really don’t know. Once you learn about all the brokeness here and the damage done to our home, I often can’t imagine it ever being Heaven on Earth. At least not in our lifetime but maybe our purpose is just to bring on the awakening. The restoration and rebuilding will be for future generations? There are so many theories around this and I’m growing desperate for the right one.

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
22 June, 01:33
In response Salt + Light to his Publication
wow 🤩did not think of it from that perspective

22 June, 01:37
In response Victoria Walters to her Publication
Amazing, right? Smile for the camera. 😉