Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
21 June, 12:00
Once in a lifetime.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
21 June, 08:25
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Find this topic intriguing VK.
Know there’s a definite reason why most people are more ‘asleep’ than the few but that we cannot know at this time.
Still, find myself thinking that it can’t be a matter of intelligence a person has. Wondering if it has anything to do with where the person comes from off earth as we know it? That perhaps they couldn’t dumb them down completely as they’ve done others due to some unkown (to us) element.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
I’m a recovering alcoholic. Been sober almost 14 years. I began waking up almost immediately after i quit drinking. i truly believe one of the many ways (they) keep us down is thru addiction.
10:19 AM - Jun 21, 2022
In response Irene Nefelli to her Publication
Only people mentioned by JDuprayforhumanity in this post can reply
Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
21 June, 11:12
In response Janet DuPre to her Publication
I agree - and i would add “addiction” of many forms. Whatever numbs and detaches our attention, intention and emotions keeps those trapped behid the veil. I see it with family who are so focused on the diversions and compulsions the world offers. I continue to pray for them as I do feel demonic energy finds that wordly focus (which creates distance from God) and moves in to set up camp and keep the veil in place. With God’s Armor, may we create the wind that lets that veil flutter just enough and allow them to see beyond. So grateful you broke through. 🙏🙏🙏

21 June, 11:14
In response Rabbit Roulette to her Publication
thank you..me too❣️

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
21 June, 11:03
I have a friend who's been awake for 40+ years; his knowledge is vast. He said that before they bring drugs across the border, they perform rituals over them, and detached demons to them, which increases the addictiveness.
With alcohol, curious that its also called "spirits".

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
21 June, 11:04
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
attach.
We really need an edit button 😕

21 June, 04:17
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
i would be more surprised if they didnt…they are beyond evil

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
21 June, 10:52
my family and myself also have come to the conclusion that alcohol is a major road block for the mind to see the truth we are sharing. when i told my Grandma about the reset coming she believed me easily as she lived thru a war in the 40s already. she doesnt drink. but all the people who are offended by my info and defending the corrupt system, are indeed alcoholics who live for the weekend qnd are counting down the seconds til 'retirement' so they can begin to 'live'. lol

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
21 June, 11:19
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
Trump said, "I never had a drink, I never had a glass of alcohol," because he has seen what happens when people "lose control."

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
21 June, 10:37
You’re right. Probably more we might be finding out about.