Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
21 June, 01:23
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
betty Fyke @thriftstorelady
21 June, 12:40
Black Swan,once in a lifetime-what could it be.You are scaring me VK.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
21 June, 10:55
🙏 gratitude .

arba happihr @arba
21 June, 10:30
I am excited to know I was able to participate in this ONCE in A LIFE TIME journey!
People never listen to me because I think outside the Government brainwashing box
Once you know
you can no longer NOT know
Thank you for the Witness protection program!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
21 June, 10:27
Once in a lifetime=140
140=
Decipher gods code
The word of God
I have a pattern
The base code of life
Life path 11
Keep it simple

Reconfigure DNA
Obviously
The living one
Heavens only
access to heaven
The holy grail
Jesus saves
Behind the scenes
Trump won
HSRetoucher 17
Last Trump
Valiant Thor
This is the end
Queen of England
Vatican secret
Christmas Day
God is one of us

**Wow VK what a story this one tells!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
21 June, 10:15
11:00
ONE ONE

Q post 11
ct 29, 2017 11:20:11 PM EDT
Anonymous ID: Eka5Om1K No. 147175452
Key:
Military Intelligence v FBI CIA NSA
No approval or congressional oversight
State Secrets upheld under SC
Who is the Commander and Chief of the military?
Under what article can the President impose MI take over investigations for the 3 letter agencies? What conditions must present itself? Why is this so VERY important? Who surrounds POTUS? They lost this very important power _ the one area of the govt not corrupt and directly serves POTUS.

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
21 June, 10:11
"Bodily" lifetime ?

Sharlee Brown @Sharlee
21 June, 10:09
ok it's 12 21 & there's a black swan

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
21 June, 10:09
Black Swan: a rare, unexpected and unforeseen event that has a major impact and powerful influence on the current situation.

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
21 June, 12:16
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
21 June, 09:46

Danel Groenewald @Danny777
21 June, 09:09
This Statement somehow gives me a feeling of overwhelming happiness.So honored to be here with everyone. The struggles have been real but there is so much knowledge, love and hope in this journey. Playing even a small,small,small part is such a blessing. This statement does not say the journey is over but that this is a experience we will not forget and will be sharing with generations to come. I have Faith in humanity but more than that I have faith in God. What you do and who you are is making a difference so be strong and know "…We know that in all things God works for the good of those who love Him, who have been called according to His purpose.’Romans 8:28"

Vicki Lord @Vlord
21 June, 08:57

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
21 June, 08:25
Find this topic intriguing VK.
Know there’s a definite reason why most people are more ‘asleep’ than the few but that we cannot know at this time.
Still, find myself thinking that it can’t be a matter of intelligence a person has. Wondering if it has anything to do with where the person comes from off earth as we know it? That perhaps they couldn’t dumb them down completely as they’ve done others due to some unkown (to us) element.

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
21 June, 10:19
In response Irene Nefelli to her Publication
I’m a recovering alcoholic. Been sober almost 14 years. I began waking up almost immediately after i quit drinking. i truly believe one of the many ways (they) keep us down is thru addiction.

arba happihr @arba
21 June, 10:27
In response Irene Nefelli to her Publication
I often wonder myself ,how a few people know stuff and others are clueless.
I'm thinking it's the Gov educational program. School
I grew up without TV
School didn't work for me.
I'm not from here I didn't understand.
I'm a hands-on learner
Show me and I'll do you every time hahaha
When I was younger
Today I'm an old woman

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
21 June, 07:06
Adding to LeahMickeyD

“In other words, this individual wasn’t necessarily operating under his own will but rather following the preset path set before him.”

Lyrics
1 of 2

Linz 888 donated @Ghost_rider888
21 June, 06:58
isnt today 1221

Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
21 June, 05:44
"According to David Byrne’s own words, this song is about how we, as people, tend to “operate half-awake or on autopilot”. Or perhaps a better way of explaining that statement is that we do not actually know why we engage in certain actions which come define our lives. Thus even though an individual may fulfill certain aspirations, such as acquiring “a large automobile”, “beautiful house” and a “beautiful wife”, at the end of the day he may find himself questioning how in fact did he reach such a destination.

This is the lead single from Talking Heads’ fourth album, “Remain in Light”."

Same as it ever was...
https://youtu.be/5IsSpAOD6...

Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
21 June, 05:16
We were chosen for a reason. 🙏🏻 💕

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
21 June, 10:13
In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication
🙏💖😇

Bee Bee @BxAx17
21 June, 05:03
I love you all❤️
🎵🎶🎵🎶
https://youtu.be/imsB543zq...

Dennis 1776 @dmrome
21 June, 07:20
In response Bee Bee to her Publication
Nothing like a little Stevie Wonder with your cup of coffee first thing in the morning - Good morning, Bee Bee! Love you all too! 💕

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
21 June, 10:28
In response Bee Bee to her Publication
I love this Song! 🥰🙌🏻❤️
Good Morning! 🤩
Love being with you All! ❤️❤️❤️🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
21 June, 08:44
In response Cee Bear to her Publication
My middle daughter's too! Happy birthday to your son! ❤️

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
21 June, 02:07
Once in a lifetime or is that twice?

Tucker goes all in on Insurrection Day 2.0 - June 16, 2022.

Apparently, the Cobert Team just missed SOL when carrying out a planned coup on DC.

https://youtu.be/WpGgXz7g5...

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
21 June, 01:46
subtle ?

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Anne Kats @anneanon1
21 June, 01:36
Black Swan - Shake The World [Full Album] - YouTube

Band: Black Swan (U.S.A.)Album: Shake The WorldYear Of Release: 2020Genre: Hard RockLabel: Frontiers Recordshttps://www.frontiers.shop/new-releases/992/black...

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
21 June, 01:13
Once in a lifetime skydiving over the Great Pyramids of Giza like these lucky folks :)

Let's FLY ~~

Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
21 June, 01:06
Black Swan

Only God Can! donated @Hemy01
21 June, 12:57
. The mother of all events.

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
21 June, 12:58
midnight
12oclock mirror 6oclock
15:51 again

once in a lifetime =140

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
21 June, 12:52
this made me smile😀
biblical times.

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

doozier (OwO)7 @doozierthanthou
21 June, 12:43
Same as it ever was! Same as it ever was!
🕺🕺🕺