Only people mentioned by Luisjr40 in this post can reply
Photon 333 donated @Photon
21 June, 11:16
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
This shows other angles, Luis. piezoelectric energy went down the trees, not from mulch up.

https://twitter.com/imfrom...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Teresa Romiti @Reformer_Legacy
21 June, 04:19
natural gas leak… so dangerous.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
21 June, 04:03
NOT a cigarette. Radar station pulsing.

Got fire extinguishers?

https://weather.cod.edu/sa...

21 June, 02:51

WTX_gal Gee @Let_Them_Eat_Kek
21 June, 02:22
😨 More DUMBS go boom?

Plassstic Man @Plasssticman
21 June, 02:21
Saw the same thing coming out of a commercial strip center in Australia two years ago. A video of it to make myself clear. But yeah, FIRE coming out of the storm drains.

"Storm Drains"

We are either burning up the evil, or evil is working its way up to the surface.

Either way - brace for impact!

Pony Patriot @Ponypatriot7
21 June, 02:00
i recall hearing about the manholes, what is there has to be burned

bob L. Head @Knowoneelse
21 June, 12:26
WITAF !!

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
21 June, 12:05

Bee Bee @BxAx17
21 June, 11:44
I wonder if this got anything to do with portals opening or trying to open holes in the firmament ...

WTX_gal Gee @Let_Them_Eat_Kek
21 June, 02:20
In response Bee Bee to her Publication
As in CERN? Like portals to hell, where lucifer, their master, is bound?

Water Mark @Watermark
21 June, 11:00
A grass fire in high winds would look like this. It could be as simple as a hot cigarette butt dropped in the grass by a side walk by a drunk after the bars close.

David Mulloy @singindavey
21 June, 10:39
Dear Tunnel Cleaners... Please Do Portland Next!!

David Mulloy @singindavey
21 June, 12:03
In response David Mulloy to his Publication
Looks Like a lot of Fans of Cleaning up Portland!!
Is it Local Interest, Or Just General Concern??

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
21 June, 03:07
In response David Mulloy to his Publication
Start right here :)

TBo ogg donated @tbog
21 June, 10:35
It is still strange to me that in today's world, people's first instinct is to record events rather than practicing situational awareness and or engaging if someone needs help.

Optical Awakenings @Unite
21 June, 10:34
When was this video taken?

Bob Enslow @cmbwsu
21 June, 10:30
Looks like someone poured flammable liquid on the ground then set it on fire during a wind storm???

LeLe John @Grace1125
21 June, 10:25
thats the one i was talking about

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
21 June, 09:44
Exorcism Ongoing, eh!!

Whimma Texas @Whimma
21 June, 09:27
HELL is boiling over

Just Diana @Diana19
21 June, 09:07
The matrix on fire

Colleen Hopely @CozmoColleen2974
21 June, 08:45
Was this last night???

Colleen Hopely @CozmoColleen2974
21 June, 08:48
In response Colleen Hopely to her Publication
Three nights ago...the flats always felt evil to me!

Angie Mac @AngieMac
21 June, 08:45
Reminds me of this movie from the 80’s! Everytime I see steam coming up from those manholes, I think of this. Not so ficticious now that I know.😳

Optical Awakenings @Unite
21 June, 10:36
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
Omg me too! Such truth so long ago.

Mike Anon @Mike314
21 June, 08:43
Back to the Future vibes of when the DeLorean reappears after traveling through time.

Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
21 June, 08:37
Crazy! I hope we hear more about this.

Silver Cat @silvercat
21 June, 08:35
What is under there? Cleaning tunnels?

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
21 June, 11:07
In response Silver Cat to his Publication
wondering same - clearing tunnels was the first thought that came to my mind.