Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
21 June, 12:35
So I went to price out some hot tubs. These things are crazy expensive. Wanted $15k plus $2k to wire it up. Have priorities and a hot tub isn't one of them. Was in shopRite food shopping and I see a blowup hottub for $350 bucks. I was expecting this thing to be crap but it is awesome. Powerful bubbles and stays hot. Highly recommend.
*Not my pic but same tub.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Liberty Jennja @Jennja
We bought a spa like this last yearand it's been awesome. Like you, we were shocked at how much they wanted for traditional spas. I just cleaned and refilled ours a couple days ago, so it's funny you posted about it! In the summer we don't even heat it, just run the filter occasionally. Plus, it's 250 gallons of water in case of emergency. ;)

I didn't like the idea of using harsh chemicals and chlorine, so instead found a great alternative product from Purest Colloids called "Hot Tub Silver". It turned our spa into a healthy mineral bath. I just pour a whole bottle in each time I change the water and that's it, have never had to add other chemicals and water is always clear. Amazing stuff, a very concentrated form of colloidal silver that kills bacteria and fungus on contact and prevents algae growth.

https://www.purestcolloids...
03:01 AM - Jun 21, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Jennja in this post can reply
Velvet S Angel @VelvetsAngel
24 June, 10:09
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
This is right up my alley, i quit using the hot tub because i hate the chemicals.... loving this colloidal silver thing.... never even thought of it, thank you !!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
21 June, 01:28
Wow! Thank you

Melissa Lee @Sassyredhead
21 June, 12:11
the silver part stuck out to me , they will double your order . buy one get 1 . silver on the rise or fall ?? 🤔🤔

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
21 June, 12:17
In response Melissa Lee to her Publication
They've had that 2 for 1 sale for a long time. I restocked about 6 months ago and it was happening then too. :)

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
21 June, 12:08
That’s genius
never thought of using collidal silver that way.

Melissa Lee @Sassyredhead
21 June, 12:04
silver 🤔🤔

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
21 June, 10:36
Wonder if you can use that stuff in a big above ground pool.

Debbie Reynolds @TinderTime
21 June, 11:23
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Thanks Stephanie, was going to ask the same thing, mine is 2400g! I found some wands last year that are inserted inside the filter, it did a good job but it was in combination with chlorine so I thought, what’s the point! Here’s a good article I found for the larger capacity pools!

https://thesilveredge.com/...

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
21 June, 12:39
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
I changed my pool this year to a Oxygen pool. So far so good. No more Chlorine. I'm really interested in the Silver for the hot tub. Sounds amazing.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
21 June, 07:57
Great idea ... the bacteria has always been a turnoff for me / this is a perfect solution - hahah - no pun intended.

Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
21 June, 07:43
Wow I didnt know about this. Thanks!