Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
20 June, 08:15
DNAHD

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
hope saxton @Scribe11
20 June, 09:12
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I may be waaaay off here but...if I have DNA from my ancestors, could my brain actually access their memories, or memories of my own past lives?
Is this how animals 'instinctively know' how to survive? They have knowledge passed on through their DNA?

Either I am reaching or burnt out ...or everybody and their uncle knows the answer. lol

Hitting publish regardless 🙃

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Everything we do is encoded into our DNA. Even our thoughts and fears. We past it on to the next gen.
12:43 AM - Jun 21, 2022
In response hope saxton to her Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Michael Nobody @CMOTUS
28 November, 03:38
maybe

Spirit Rising @SpiritRising
28 November, 02:49
We can grow through the limitations of our DNA by calling our light, our spirit into our body. ☄️ I believe that is what we are collectively doing now due to the massive amount of light entering our atmosphere. Calling our spirit to us will help greatly. I find it incredibly powerful.⚡💖 #LoveWins #GodWins #wwg1wga

Only followers of this user (Sand777) can see their posts

RQLLQ @RQLLQ
28 November, 10:20
DNA = “Future proves past”

DNA is outside of time, the future and the past do not exist, it is all one.

Similar to Christ’s second coming…. We will probably never see it in our physical lives, but once we die we’re outside of the prison known as “time”. Thus when we die the “second coming” will happen instantly.

This now makes St Paul’s adminition to “pray without ceasing” something that everyone should take very seriously. Prayer is “programming” in a rudimentary sense.

Back to the Future @Backontrack
28 November, 01:08
Yes some bad fetish I have
Flicking my ears when anxious.

Blame my grandfather.
Saw him do the same thing
🥸

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
28 November, 12:56
I taught a Healing with the Angels technique that addresses genetic memory passed down. I don't practice professionally any longer.

I even added future memory, other dimensional, parallels and false contracts to the clearing. It intuitively made sense as time is simultaneous. We are equally affected by our souls future and even future lives and such through our sub conscious memory matrix.

So many beautiful stories of when family who passed on would show up during a session. Many times, when a person was cleared of major family patterns, the entire line before them were able to ascend higher. People would always walk away from a session with the face of their youth restored. So much baggage we carry that is not ours.

My extra sensory perception is good enough that I had more than enough confirmed to make me a believer that genetic memory is very much passed down through our DNA and present from other points in the space time continuum.

It's all connected.🙏💛

GorillaB 369 @GorillaB
28 November, 12:31
yep, injuries too.

Sam Brown @sambrown
28 November, 12:18

Baresi 1776 @Baresi
28 November, 05:40
In response Sam Brown to his Publication
glad im not vaccinated

Dark Helmet @Darkhelmet199
28 November, 12:09
Folks such as Terrance Mckenna did many hallucinogenic trips and spoke often about their experiences. Its like DMT and psilocybin allows the brain to access things stored in DNA. Maybe thats how the ancients could see sacred geometry and build their structures with such precision. Ive wondered if the human abduction syndrome is actually memories encoded in DNA people think are happening to them but actually happened to their ancestors. Remote viewing is also something I think ties into DNA in some way. Do some people produce more DMT in their bodies which allows them to have micro out of body experiences? Fascinating subject for sure

... ... @Luciferlost
27 November, 11:56
Generational sin. A book by Dr Kenneth McCall titled Healing The Family Tree would blow your mind. Not sure if still in print. Fr Ripperger on You Tube discusses this with great insight as well.

Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
27 November, 11:56
I’ve just been researching on this very entwined topic - how the human mind unconciously recognizes classic/primal/shared archetypes - which is the root mechanism of how we have been manipulated - [they] disrupt/override/manipulate our core (DNA) memories/code with [their] narrative so it can dominate and surpress. This is why they use symbols and words/language (spells) to direct our sympathies and therfore provoke emotions. Join me in the rabbit hole of “epigenetic memory” and occultic “Akashic Record” - as I’m studying all this I realize why the AU collective high vibes are SO important to combat [their] efforts.

Full armor of God even in the battle prep.... “Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the schemes of the devil.”
‭‭Ephesians‬ ‭6‬:‭11‬ ‭ESV‬‬

Bri e.. @Nojustno2
27 November, 11:48
Truth.
i am deathly claustrophobic. all four of my children share the same fear.

Patriotgirl17 1776 @Happyday17
27 November, 11:35
True its God's masterpiece..so all those people who wanted to find out their " heritage " they did not protect their DNA. What is/was the real reason for that project?
Also noticed Qs latest drop.

TXSquirrel Patriot @UltraTXSquirrel
27 November, 11:31
Q's latest post about DNA, what is coded, keeping your DNA safe, etc. and all I can think of is CLONING!

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
27 November, 11:30
Perhaps this explains the deja vu phenomenon?

LyAnne Allen @ConservativeConservative
22 June, 01:15
Molecular biologist bekieves that the mRNA from the covid vaccine will be passed down in the womb. affecting future generations

https://americafirstreport...

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Spirit Rising @SpiritRising
28 November, 01:30
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
😍CaseyDee that is the most beautiful thing I think I have ever seen. According to keylontic science, this is the God seed.💖

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
22 June, 01:09
Those who know cannot sleep.

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
22 June, 01:05
makes you wonder if FREE WILL is even true, at this point all i know is I SURRENDER ALL! #GODCOMEBACKHOME

LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
21 June, 08:34
But thanks to many lightworkers/transmuters volunteers ending that past down traumas w/in DNA thru eons of generations.🙏

I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
21 June, 08:07
The word past functions as a noun ('the distant past'), an adjective ('thinking of past times'), a preposition ('just past the store'), and an adverb ('running past our house'). Passed, on the other hand, is only ever the past tense of the verb pass, as in 'she passed the test.'

I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
21 June, 08:07
In this case, do misspellings matter? 😁

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
21 June, 10:12
I feel, even though DNA is hereditary, we CAN break free from the fears passed down to us.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
21 June, 09:33
My Granddaughter is my Mini Me! I’m learning! 🙌🏻❤️

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
21 June, 09:25
So denial is moot

Royal Raven @Royalraven
21 June, 08:36

The Intercessor @Justice4AllCQ
21 June, 08:30
Quantum is soooo 2000 years ago. Don't you think?

Only followers of this user (1Ara129) can see their posts

Back to the Future @Backontrack
21 June, 08:23
This is how they maintain control amongst other things.

hope saxton @Scribe11
21 June, 08:22
Good morning Vincent❤️
This is so freakin' amazing!
Have you considered posting tutorials? lol
While you consider this, I will consult my Guides. 🙂