Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
28 November, 01:34
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
WHAT EXACTLY WAS ENCODED IN THE MRNA SEQUENCED JAB? VACCINE AGAINST GOD MAYBE?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Back to the Future @Backontrack
28 November, 01:10
DNA is like a hard drive
Ours has been wiped, edited a few times
But I remember
extract the good stuff they deleted

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Every Time @soTELLme533
27 November, 11:54
I', thinking clones and the way Juan O Savin described how the Cabal reproduces itself. But they do not have souls.
God given DNA versus DNA compromised by scientists in a lab?
Something, somehow, does not feel right.

Silver Cat @silvercat
23 June, 09:54

Tazz 1776 @tazz1776
23 June, 09:37
Wonderful to hear, beautiful time to be alive.

Donnie Brooke @DonnieBrooke17_Q
23 June, 08:01

Law & Physics @physics171
23 June, 07:38
DNA radio.
Ancestral memories, programs, programming, control, EGO, sheeple, normies, Hard to think for self.

Lili MoM @LiliMoM
21 June, 05:45
Ohhhhhhh Myyyyyyy 🤗

Tammy Faye @Pndlumswings
21 June, 03:00
So, we have our own databases and our DNA is an internal hard drive that also stores our own akashic records... What a fooking time to be alive, the possibilities are flippin endless once we snap back

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
21 June, 07:59

MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
21 June, 08:54
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
thats mind blowing

Biznitch ☀️Vibes☀️ donated @Biznitch
21 June, 07:43
So we don't have junk DNA. If only we could access our own “junk” to enlighten or elevate the powers we all hold. To remember where we came from and to use it for a better tomorrow.

Lili MoM @LiliMoM
21 June, 05:35
In response Biznitch ☀️Vibes☀️ to her Publication
My bet is ... We Can 🤗

Biznitch ☀️Vibes☀️ donated @Biznitch
21 June, 07:43
So we don't have junk DNA. If only we could access our own “junk” to enlighten or elevate the powers we all hold. To remember where we came from and to use it for a better tomorrow.

Awake Now @Awakenow
21 June, 05:51
They want to turn us into zombies.

Bee Bee @BxAx17
21 June, 04:49
Adds a layer to you are watching a movie

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
21 June, 12:02

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
21 June, 12:01
Makes me think about Positive thoughts = Positive results

True North @TrueNorthGirl
20 June, 10:45
So about those jabs...
Complete with mRNA grqphene oxide superconductors and parasites, which attach and manipulate their Host...
Bacteria hold memory to replay a GIF...
How can we possibly not entertain the concept that therefore humans cannot be programmed to perform?

Biology merged with AI.
We’re reminded of this daily.

Now think how it can be used for Evil.
In Riots.
Or False Flag events in order to push a narrative.
Control & Manipulation of the masses.
We are guinea pigs to [them].
Disposable.

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
20 June, 10:49
In response True North to her Publication
What a horror show. Thank you for spelling it out in a way that's easy to understand. God can't come soon enough.

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
23 June, 07:44
In response True North to her Publication
Looks like the vaccinated might have to be restricted in the future...What positions of responsibility they can or cannot hold...Can they be easily compromised? If so, then they really can't be in politics or government or the military or the media or really any offices with responsibility over public policy, I would say...If, that is, it's proven what you say is possible?! If they can be controlled remotely, etc.?

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
20 June, 10:30
💩🔥

Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
20 June, 09:57
VK, after today’s earlier post and now this one, is this company one to have 👀on?

Sista Sue @SC18835410
20 June, 09:56
I know people who work with CRISPR, or at least I used to. Can’t stand to associate with them anymore. They are NOT the same people they were so many years ago. Gene splicing, selecting traits, if you can imagine it, it can be done and most likely has been…the Human Genome Project opened the door for them. I also know people who worked on that. They have regrets for being a part of it… knowing what their work has led to. 😢

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
20 June, 09:55
The akasha hidden in our fragmented DNA.

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
20 June, 11:14
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication
The entire history of the planet and all galactic involved is also stashed in it,

BlockII @BlockII
28 November, 12:08
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication
That adds a whole new dimension to “The choice to know will be yours”

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
20 June, 09:54
WOW.......amazing

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
20 June, 09:43
"20:15"
June 12 & 21

Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
20 June, 09:41
the crest of understanding true potential
endless potential.
or so it would seem
😊

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
20 June, 09:32
I am so sick of people trying to be GOD.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
20 June, 09:32
I am so sick of people trying to be GOD.

Angie Mac @AngieMac
20 June, 09:31

Angie Mac @AngieMac
20 June, 09:27

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
20 June, 09:25
A whole new market for the tatoo industry.

hope saxton @Scribe11
20 June, 09:12
I may be waaaay off here but...if I have DNA from my ancestors, could my brain actually access their memories, or memories of my own past lives?
Is this how animals 'instinctively know' how to survive? They have knowledge passed on through their DNA?

Either I am reaching or burnt out ...or everybody and their uncle knows the answer. lol

Hitting publish regardless 🙃

Hertz SoGood @TamIAM
23 June, 09:41
In response hope saxton to her Publication
yes
yes
no, not everyone knows this

if you continue to ask the questions, I believe you’ll receive the answers
you know where the Kingdom of God is ☺️

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
28 November, 01:31
In response hope saxton to her Publication
🎯