Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
20 June, 08:15
DNAHD

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
hope saxton @Scribe11
I may be waaaay off here but...if I have DNA from my ancestors, could my brain actually access their memories, or memories of my own past lives?
Is this how animals 'instinctively know' how to survive? They have knowledge passed on through their DNA?

Either I am reaching or burnt out ...or everybody and their uncle knows the answer. lol

Hitting publish regardless 🙃
09:12 PM - Jun 20, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Scribe11 in this post can reply
Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
28 November, 01:31
In response hope saxton to her Publication
🎯

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hertz SoGood @TamIAM
23 June, 09:41
yes
yes
no, not everyone knows this

if you continue to ask the questions, I believe you’ll receive the answers
you know where the Kingdom of God is ☺️

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
21 June, 12:43
Everything we do is encoded into our DNA. Even our thoughts and fears. We past it on to the next gen.

Spirit Rising @SpiritRising
28 November, 02:49
We can grow through the limitations of our DNA by calling our light, our spirit into our body. ☄️ I believe that is what we are collectively doing now due to the massive amount of light entering our atmosphere. Calling our spirit to us will help greatly. I find it incredibly powerful.⚡💖 #LoveWins #GodWins #wwg1wga

Michael Nobody @CMOTUS
28 November, 03:38
maybe