Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
20 June, 04:12
Direct Energy Weapon hit these cows. And I heard 10,000

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
20 June, 06:19
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
To put numbers in context McDonnel's uses 11 Million cows alone yearly for their burgers. Me think they were tainted meat.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
20 June, 12:06
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Ask any of my FRens here!
Nana has called it "Mystery Meat" for years!

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
20 June, 02:41
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Havent ate it in years, I slipped once when the baby was born, i was hungry it was midnight and no other option, got a qtr pounder and fries, woke up with hives all ovr my body, never again.

20 June, 03:54
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Yeah my higher self must be taking a bit of control here as I am not the meat eater I used to be,

Rarely in my life have I ever turned down a steak until recently. Breakfast is about the only time that I really want meat with a meal lately.

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
20 June, 04:14
Same here, and I have always been a steak and eggs for breakfast, hold the eggs. These days not so much, and not intentionally either. Fasting for days at times without even realizing.

20 June, 04:25
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Yeah, I laughed when I read about the fasting programs how they work, I said well I guess we are fasting here and just didnt realize it.
We usually eat dinner before 6 or 7 in the evening then dont eat again until breakfast/lunch at about noon the next day.
We just outright took lunch out of the picture and only have breakfast/lunch.

Kat istheSea3 @KatistheSea3
You → me → same page, Nana 😹

I eat 1 meal a day
& maybe some nuts/fruit/cookie around 5 p.m.
There's at least 16 hours between meals for me.

So when I read this 👇
I thought — WOW! I fast every day! 🤣
04:31 PM - Jun 20, 2022
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
20 June, 05:37
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Same here turned int 1 healthy fruit smoothie and 1 meal a day staying away from meat more and more. VK mentioned Breateherian we must be turning in to them like the Tartarian age!

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
20 June, 06:30
In response Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA to his Publication
As I understand it, as we raise our Frequencies
the less food we need
& we automatically change our diet
from dense food to LIGHT foods:
Fruits, vegetables, nuts, seeds.

Just so we're clear
Coffee & chocolate are vegetables 😹☕🍫💞🤩

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
20 June, 05:17
I have been doing this for awhile now without even realizing it until recently.

arba happihr @arba
20 June, 04:53
How do we know this?
I love what it says

I know fasting made me feel better.
Ramadan

Only followers of this user (1Ara129) can see their posts

20 June, 04:36
Apparently it does not burn fat like they say though!😂😁🤣

20 June, 04:47
Darn it!!!! 😹

20 June, 04:35
You - Nana
Same thoughts

20 June, 04:55
👍🤩💞