Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
20 June, 04:12
Direct Energy Weapon hit these cows. And I heard 10,000

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
20 June, 06:19
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
To put numbers in context McDonnel's uses 11 Million cows alone yearly for their burgers. Me think they were tainted meat.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Ask any of my FRens here!
Nana has called it "Mystery Meat" for years!
12:06 PM - Jun 20, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
20 June, 11:19
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Same with fake fries (full of MSG products so they taste good), fake buns / bread, fake shakes, etc.

The Mickey D's I see in my area have advertised for halo wanted, $15 an hour for over 2 years.
Looking forward to seeing "Closed" signs in thei windows!

🤗🥰💖🙏

Blue State Patriot @BlueStatePatriot
20 June, 03:56
I feel bad for my husband, because he craves a Big Mac or Quarter Pounder now and then, whereas I won't touch McDonald's or other fast food (because I'm certain that McD's isn't the only chain using questionable products). He finds what he's read and heard about their meat to be credible though.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
20 June, 04:04
In response Blue State Patriot to her Publication
Yeah it may be now but I have never liked it really.
I have always called it mystery meat.
When I want a burger, I either cook one or there are a few restaurants here that do cook burgers with real ground beef, or the same that I get from the store. Who even knows any more how much of that is real!
Up until I kinda lost my taste for meat I was getting my beef and some pork from a local supplier that I know processes their own.

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
20 June, 02:41
Havent ate it in years, I slipped once when the baby was born, i was hungry it was midnight and no other option, got a qtr pounder and fries, woke up with hives all ovr my body, never again.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
20 June, 03:54
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Yeah my higher self must be taking a bit of control here as I am not the meat eater I used to be,

Rarely in my life have I ever turned down a steak until recently. Breakfast is about the only time that I really want meat with a meal lately.

Only followers of this user (JazzyMama) can see their posts