Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
Direct Energy Weapon hit these cows. And I heard 10,000
04:12 AM - Jun 20, 2022
Only people mentioned by Phantomvirus2020 in this post can reply
Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
21 June, 12:02
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
I recall reading and hearing 10k as well.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CJJM Patriot @caribou
20 June, 02:55
This wouldnt surpise me. Husband grew up on a dairy farm... 3 generations of dairy farmers. He believes any contamination or dehydration would show staggered deaths over several days This is something entirely different and definitely man made.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dr. Bobbi Anne White @vrajavala
20 June, 02:47
source?

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
20 June, 03:05
In response Dr. Bobbi Anne White to her Publication
it was my guess as you cannot kill cows hurdled together from heat. Poison would linger.....not all die at same time..... only thing left is DEW

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
20 June, 11:51
it hurts to see that, a direct energy weapon, does that mean the deaths were instanteous, or as there lingering deaths

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
20 June, 03:37
In response Victoria Walters to her Publication
misspellings sorry, thinking faster than fingers, just that hurts me to see animals hurt, the normal ways of farming have always bothered me, think organic farms, grass fed cows, having a good life for animals too is the way God intended

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
20 June, 09:19
can we point rhat thing at the swamp now VK? seems painlessly easy . or are these cattle implanted first and then …..

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
20 June, 06:19
To put numbers in context McDonnel's uses 11 Million cows alone yearly for their burgers. Me think they were tainted meat.

Catherine Adelle @Catadelle
21 June, 12:04
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Me thinks so too , I was cautiously glad to hear this , sad for the cows but then they were being poisoned in their short miserable lives. Same with all the grains and processed foods.

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
21 June, 01:02
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
It is possible that Mad Cow disease, or other disease, could lead to a vegetarian diet.

Remember when Oprah went after the rancher’s and lost?

This has been planned for some time.

Misspelling matters?

https://www.buzzfeednews.c...

nasty 123 @Nasty1
20 June, 05:57
👍This could have something to do with it 👇🧐👍

https://anonup.com/thread/...