Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
I just listened to this woman named Julie Green.
I am wondering?
Is she saying that God gives here a complete sermon everyday?
Or is she saying that he moves HER to say these things?
Anyone know?
I hear from God from time to time actual words directly in a physically heard voice but never an entire sermon.
I know how hard it is for ppl to believe that God really does talk to us but I also do not want to be fooled by ppl claiming that he gives them a complete sermon everyday either.
I just find that hard to believe and the verbiage she claims he is saying well... not sure at all.
Just wondering out loud what it is she is really claiming?
Whether he is giving her a sermon most days or whether he is moving her to these words.
Not being mean, honestly want to know what she is claiming.
01:38 AM - Jun 20, 2022
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Young@❤️ 123 @YoungatHeart
20 June, 09:08
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
hmm. I am also in a quandry. listening to several “prophets” ihear asimilar message. reminds me of Mockingbird. is the prophectic realm from God or Satan. Discernment is huge. armour on patriots. This is our biggest test yet. light and faith will guide us. We are in the belly of evil and salvation

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
23 June, 07:50
In response Young@❤️ 123 to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
20 June, 05:16
I got the same feeling about this Julie Green. To me there is a certain cadance, rhythm to the prophetic word, that does not seem to be quite there. Often when you read prophesy in the bible or hear it from someone it has a rhythm, and is not usually carefully voiced complete sentences for instance, not a smooth " presentation" so to speak. This rhythm has a soul resonance and to me this resonance lends credibility. 😇

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
20 June, 05:41
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Nana noticed that as well thank you for putting it to words.
When I have received messages physically from God it has only one time been a full sentence. Usually it is just phases and not in the same manner as we normally speak things.
Most of the time it is left to me to figure out what he means by what he has said actually.

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
20 June, 05:27
4 Pics

Haven Maven 1776 @H4v3n_M4v3n
20 June, 04:10
https://www.jgminternation...
Julie’s father and mother became born again and were filled with the Holy Spirit while her mother was pregnant with Julie. Her father went to Rhema Bible College, where she was first introduced to the message of faith. She gave her life to Christ at the age of 5, was filled with the Holy Spirit, and started laying hands on the sick.

Julie learned to live a life of faith through the Word and the teachings of many ministries. She also acknowledges that many powerful men and women of God have personally helped her in her spiritual walk.

Her faith foundation is built on the Word of God. She believes when we speak God’s Word, God moves and performs His Word with miracles, signs, and wonders.

The purpose of this ministry is to show people God’s love and encourage them with the Word of God. It is also to help people stand against adversity when all hope seems lost and know they’re not alone.

20 June, 04:02
From what I have learned from watchin Julie Green is that she prays to God daily to tell her what We "the people need to hear at his very day & this very hour". She does not watch TV or listen to the fake news. She arises early mornings, prays & meditates to music & thats when God gives her information that she writes down and then shares it on now on Rumble as YT banned her a short time ago. Being banned from YT tells me that she is on the right track and she is a patriot. She shares her prophecy as "news before the News" on nearly a daily basis and takes time to explain what she has prophesized.

20 June, 04:06
In response Haven Maven 1776 to her Publication
https://www.jgminternation...
Julie’s father and mother became born again and were filled with the Holy Spirit while her mother was pregnant with Julie. Her father went to Rhema Bible College, where she was first introduced to the message of faith. She gave her life to Christ at the age of 5, was filled with the Holy Spirit, and started laying hands on the sick.

Julie learned to live a life of faith through the Word and the teachings of many ministries. She also acknowledges that many powerful men and women of God have personally helped her in her spiritual walk.

Her faith foundation is built on the Word of God. She believes when we speak God’s Word, God moves and performs His Word with miracles, signs, and wonders.

The purpose of this ministry is to show people God’s love and encourage them with the Word of God. It is also to help people stand against adversity when all hope seems lost and know they’re not alone.

20 June, 04:19
In response Haven Maven 1776 to her Publication
Thanks for sharing what you know of her.
I only wish that she would present it as what she is feeling from God rather than saying that God says...
God leads me too see and think things also a lot but I would only present it in the context of God said ".... " ONLY when he actually says those words to me.
That is all I am saying.
It just feels misleading to me when they do this.

So many ppl think that God does not speak to us any more nor send His Angels with messages and help and I believe this kind of thing muddies the water on this.

The distinction between God guides me to... or God has shown me... or God has lead me to know... is MUCH different than saying:
God told me... or God has said to me...

Yes God speaks to us all in different ways.
Do I believe that he speaks a sermon to her giving here direct instructions for her to give us most every day at a particular time, well not really.
Do I believe she feels and connects with God and receives some personal direct

yo. lisa donated @crownostars
20 June, 10:13
i guess that's where discernment comes in
is there a specific link you want to share?

also i think for anyone who actually SAYS this to others
is generally not legit bc it smacks of ego / self-aggrandisement

have had readings in which some ppl claim the info is from the angels or Holy Spirit, but can tell some of them are just making stuff up, and / or fooling themselves? and i've witnessed some of these ppl giving readings to others, and it feels like a hook
in order to pull in dazed and amazed clients

20 June, 02:40
In response yo. lisa to her Publication
I do not at all doubt God speaking to ppl.
God has spoken to me a few times, real physical sounding voice but never complete sermons or stories like that.
It is usually just a few words or a sentence.
I do not say God doesnt do this, but there are so many online claiming that they are given these lengthy sermons and instructions most every day, I just find that questionable.

Does God communicate with Gene Decode still?
I do not doubt that. The man died and spent a long time with God, but even Gene does not say that God still gives him an entire speech everyday.

I do understand if God moves them to say these things, but that is not how they are presenting it. They are saying that,
"God says......." "God told me today...."
Presenting as if what they are saying is God's instructions.

The most God has said to me was ONE full sentence, "People need to listen because my Angels are already there"
He did not explain this in a lengthy sermon everyday.

I’m no one @Iam4truth
20 June, 02:58
In response yo. lisa to her Publication
i agree with what you say. when i get the vibe that the words are about ego/self aggrandisement it is an immediate red flag for me. i have avoided saying it, but you said it in a very kind and clear way.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
20 June, 08:07
don't know JGreen, but yes, God speaks all the time ... every thought we have is implemented by Him, and when you are uncertain of something, there's always a nudge to guide you ... is it audible? are they words?
More like and internal voice, and a sensation that brings clarity.
That's how it is for me ... but I never get a sermon.

Maybe she means she's inspired, and she gives a sermon ... ?

20 June, 04:01
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
Yes I understand that, I feel that as well as I have heard physical words before too, but if you listen to her and some others they are not presenting it at all in that way.
They are presenting as if God is saying the words outright as instructions.
That is why I do not listen to them usually more than once.

There are some ppl that have messages directly from God and I just weed thr them because I want to find the ones that actually are receiving messages.
I know when I, wide awake, saw God and received a message was very real and I filter thr to find the others that REALLY do receive messages.