Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
20 June, 01:38
I just listened to this woman named Julie Green.
I am wondering?
Is she saying that God gives here a complete sermon everyday?
Or is she saying that he moves HER to say these things?
Anyone know?
I hear from God from time to time actual words directly in a physically heard voice but never an entire sermon.
I know how hard it is for ppl to believe that God really does talk to us but I also do not want to be fooled by ppl claiming that he gives them a complete sermon everyday either.
I just find that hard to believe and the verbiage she claims he is saying well... not sure at all.
Just wondering out loud what it is she is really claiming?
Whether he is giving her a sermon most days or whether he is moving her to these words.
Not being mean, honestly want to know what she is claiming.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Haven Maven 1776 @H4v3n_M4v3n
20 June, 04:02
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
From what I have learned from watchin Julie Green is that she prays to God daily to tell her what We "the people need to hear at his very day & this very hour". She does not watch TV or listen to the fake news. She arises early mornings, prays & meditates to music & thats when God gives her information that she writes down and then shares it on now on Rumble as YT banned her a short time ago. Being banned from YT tells me that she is on the right track and she is a patriot. She shares her prophecy as "news before the News" on nearly a daily basis and takes time to explain what she has prophesized.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Thanks for sharing what you know of her.
I only wish that she would present it as what she is feeling from God rather than saying that God says...
God leads me too see and think things also a lot but I would only present it in the context of God said ".... " ONLY when he actually says those words to me.
That is all I am saying.
It just feels misleading to me when they do this.

So many ppl think that God does not speak to us any more nor send His Angels with messages and help and I believe this kind of thing muddies the water on this.

The distinction between God guides me to... or God has shown me... or God has lead me to know... is MUCH different than saying:
God told me... or God has said to me...

Yes God speaks to us all in different ways.
Do I believe that he speaks a sermon to her giving here direct instructions for her to give us most every day at a particular time, well not really.
Do I believe she feels and connects with God and receives some personal direct
04:19 PM - Jun 20, 2022
In response Haven Maven 1776 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
20 June, 05:04
Agree with You Nana. People 'ASSUME' that Creator God has NO TIME to 'deal with HIS Creation'..(Humans) so GOD must NEED another moderator. Yeshua seems to have been 'bumped' from the narrative AGAIN. (Im NOT Bashing Julie here so PLEASE take a step back) Creator GOD WROTE HIS NAME Upon YOUR DNA...in EVERY 10th strand. THINK of the Greatest mathematician GOD who created something, out of NOTHING... BUT 1st ..GOD had to create the NOTHING. now think of the 10 strand .... now cross out the Zero & all you have left is = 1. WE are ALL CONNECTED to GOD..INSTANTLY...on EVERY LEVEL. GOD Hears YOU, Listens to YOU breathing. This should bring you into PEACE immediately. BE Quiet, Breathe IN, Breathe Out, QUIET YOUR MIND. Meditation at it's basic level is " STOP TALKING, BE STILL... BREATHE...SMILE..." Talk 'WITH" GOD. ...NOT 'TO' GOD.
GOD doesnt 'take orders from anyone''.. GOD IS IN CONTROL...When YOU dont understand what's going on in Your life..."ASK for Clarity.

20 June, 05:36
In response Ana McMurry to her Publication
Nana agrees with you too, we are quite literally pieces of God so how could we not feel each other.
I am not bashing anyone either just having a conversation about how it feels to me.
We have ppl that know the future, but not from obtaining that information from God.
There are programs that trick ppl. many of them and they are very effective.

I have a fren that can not only remote view but also can actually put thoughts in other ppls heads he says and says he has proven this before. He used to work for the govt.

I am just Leary of anyone saying God speaks to them verbally in a manner of giving them instructions to give us daily, I myself will just rely on my own connection to Him.
We all in the end have to rely on our own connection to him for direction.

20 June, 04:56
FYI: I had imported some of her YT video prophecies from March, April & May to my ugetube channel, https://ugetube.com/ @storm ... ,
They still are functional despite YT cancelling her channel. Plus her prophecies are published on her website.
https://www.jgminternation...

20 June, 04:44
🤔Of course it could be that someone is using voice to skull technology combined with foreknowledge about what will be in the headlines and feeding her information on a daily basis... but It also could be God using her as a mouthpiece as so many of Gods children do not listen to His daily Divine Guidance. What says Your Heart?

20 June, 04:55
In response Haven Maven 1776 to her Publication
It well could be that.
She may or many not know the difference.
I have had many try to trick me but their resonance proceeds them.

I can feel the difference in my ET guide and when God is connecting to me. I have had evils connect to me as well and they are painfully obvious.
There is a feeling that comes with God and with the entities like the translucents.
When you are in their presence there is a feeling or resonance of goodness that human words simply can not describe so there is no way in my opinion that anyone can copy that.
I was blessed to first feel that precence when I had my NDE so I know it when I feel it.
Idk if others can sort them out like this or not.
They might be able to imitate the voice of God but I dont believe they have any way to imitate His resonance.