Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
20 June, 01:38
I just listened to this woman named Julie Green.
I am wondering?
Is she saying that God gives here a complete sermon everyday?
Or is she saying that he moves HER to say these things?
Anyone know?
I hear from God from time to time actual words directly in a physically heard voice but never an entire sermon.
I know how hard it is for ppl to believe that God really does talk to us but I also do not want to be fooled by ppl claiming that he gives them a complete sermon everyday either.
I just find that hard to believe and the verbiage she claims he is saying well... not sure at all.
Just wondering out loud what it is she is really claiming?
Whether he is giving her a sermon most days or whether he is moving her to these words.
Not being mean, honestly want to know what she is claiming.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
20 June, 05:16
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I got the same feeling about this Julie Green. To me there is a certain cadance, rhythm to the prophetic word, that does not seem to be quite there. Often when you read prophesy in the bible or hear it from someone it has a rhythm, and is not usually carefully voiced complete sentences for instance, not a smooth " presentation" so to speak. This rhythm has a soul resonance and to me this resonance lends credibility. 😇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Nana noticed that as well thank you for putting it to words.
When I have received messages physically from God it has only one time been a full sentence. Usually it is just phases and not in the same manner as we normally speak things.
Most of the time it is left to me to figure out what he means by what he has said actually.
05:41 PM - Jun 20, 2022
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Angels Here -Z, click on at the bottom under it