Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
20 June, 01:38
I just listened to this woman named Julie Green.
I am wondering?
Is she saying that God gives here a complete sermon everyday?
Or is she saying that he moves HER to say these things?
Anyone know?
I hear from God from time to time actual words directly in a physically heard voice but never an entire sermon.
I know how hard it is for ppl to believe that God really does talk to us but I also do not want to be fooled by ppl claiming that he gives them a complete sermon everyday either.
I just find that hard to believe and the verbiage she claims he is saying well... not sure at all.
Just wondering out loud what it is she is really claiming?
Whether he is giving her a sermon most days or whether he is moving her to these words.
Not being mean, honestly want to know what she is claiming.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
yo. lisa donated @crownostars
20 June, 10:13
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
i guess that's where discernment comes in
is there a specific link you want to share?

also i think for anyone who actually SAYS this to others
is generally not legit bc it smacks of ego / self-aggrandisement

have had readings in which some ppl claim the info is from the angels or Holy Spirit, but can tell some of them are just making stuff up, and / or fooling themselves? and i've witnessed some of these ppl giving readings to others, and it feels like a hook
in order to pull in dazed and amazed clients

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
I do not at all doubt God speaking to ppl.
God has spoken to me a few times, real physical sounding voice but never complete sermons or stories like that.
It is usually just a few words or a sentence.
I do not say God doesnt do this, but there are so many online claiming that they are given these lengthy sermons and instructions most every day, I just find that questionable.

Does God communicate with Gene Decode still?
I do not doubt that. The man died and spent a long time with God, but even Gene does not say that God still gives him an entire speech everyday.

I do understand if God moves them to say these things, but that is not how they are presenting it. They are saying that,
"God says......." "God told me today...."
Presenting as if what they are saying is God's instructions.

The most God has said to me was ONE full sentence, "People need to listen because my Angels are already there"
He did not explain this in a lengthy sermon everyday.
02:40 PM - Jun 20, 2022
In response yo. lisa to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
yo. lisa donated @crownostars
20 June, 02:56
yes, exactly, agree w/ you

the full sermon thing is questionable,
esp if she/they are espousing it,
which in turn can become their 'schtick'

Holy Spirit / God downloads i think are fairly common,
if one tunes in or listens... sometimes it comes quite
loudly!!!!! as it did for an uncle who, in his younger
day, was about to drive thru a heap of leaves on the
side of the road, just for fun, until he got this
SCREAMING image of his mom's mouth, the kind of
image where you could see a throttling uvular at
base of mouth, and refrained from driving thru heap

as he passed, he saw in the rearview, two small boys
playfully pop out from the heap of leaves

my uncle tom still gets a little haunted from this,
thinking how it could have totally gone wrong
had he not 'seen' that image of his mom's screaming mouth

which is interesting to me re why his mom? familar authority
figure? or was my gram somehow in tune (as we are all cx'd)?

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
20 June, 03:42
In response yo. lisa to her Publication
That is quite a story!
I do not doubt it a bit.
When I have had God say things to me in the last 3 yrs it is what I can only describe as well as an extremely loud whisper in my ear.

Many of the wide awake visions that I have where other ppl and entities visit me they too sometime are yelling my real name. It is like they are not sure that I will be able to hear them so they yell it.
I bet he was physically shaken when he saw those boys pop up out of those leaves!
God meant for those young me to live!

Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
20 June, 02:46
We do not hear God speaking to us. But we ask God every day to send His Holy Spirit down to be with us this day in all that we say, think and do. We feel the presence of the Holy Spirit and we can see how the Spirit guides us through some pretty rough times. Always a surprising blessing at the end of those times. Something we never even dreamed of. God speaks to us through many of His servants. We hear and see Him through other patriots who are seeking the truth. Together, we are a formidable force and when the world listens to God, they will no doubt hear it through our voices raised up in praise to our God in Heaven. Please dear Lord let me be the vessel that will show someone Your Son.