Martin Geddes @martingeddes
An article about... me! https://newsletter.marting...
07:52 AM - Jun 19, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
19 June, 10:58
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Thank you Martin. Except for your notoriety, you put a face to the struggles common in the Anon family...being awake makes one a stranger among those we know.
We are all in God's refining furnace this go around. I am very thankful to God for all the souls in the fire with me...not a better bunch to sweat it out with. Trusting our Father in Heaven to know when's the right time for our deliverance from these flames.
They (daughters) don't know the joy they bring us with a simple call. They would need to be older, and wiser in a world worn way.
Grateful you were blessed on Father's Day.
πŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anne Kats @anneanon1
19 June, 10:29
πŸ•ŠπŸ’–πŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
19 June, 10:06
Martin, you have one of the most beautiful gifts known to me. You have the gift of expressing, in words, what you and so many of us Anons are experiencing. Your words hit deep and leave a lasting mark on my soul. I first read an article you had written while still living in Europe. It had the same lasting impression on me. I think you know that your beautiful gifts will be used as a documentation of this hard, but magnificent change we are witnessing. Our home is always open to you as well. I love that so many have offered the same. God bless you, sir. You are a treasure to us. (Jennifer)

Jody Donohue @Jody
19 June, 08:13
I can read your pieces all day! Happy Father’s Day Martin. Keep forging ahead my friend. You are a gentleman with many talents, who has been through so very much. You bring much joy to all of us. Be kind to you and keep drifting off that path, it’s leading you, to where you’re going…
God bless. πŸ™β€οΈ

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
19 June, 07:49
Happy Father’s Day Martin β€œBeing a fairly approachable rascal”.. I seriously laughed out loud when I read that! πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Your homeless comparisons reminded me of this verse:

John 14:1-31
β€œLet not your hearts be troubled. Believe in God; believe also in me. In my Father's house are many rooms. If it were not so, would I have told you that I go to prepare a place for you? And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and will take you to myself, that where I am you may be also. And you know the way to where I am going.” Thomas said to him, β€œLord, we do not know where you are going. How can we know the way?” ...

(my Dad passed away June of 2013, this verse gave me so much comfort. We will NOT feel homeless for Eternity!).

Your writings and photos are Such An Inspiration to all of us! You say what many feel but you also add humor and HOPE!!

Thank you for being the Patriot that is Fighting So Hard for all of Us, by expressing and sharing his own Life!!πŸ™β€οΈ

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
19 June, 06:38
Happy Father's Day and I love hearing your daughter reached out to you. I love your style and you show many how the truth is so much more important than money. I appreciate your honesty and look forward to you coming to USA. Your truth will help others be free.

Truth Seeker - Ο‰ @Truthseeker09
19 June, 04:56
HI MARTIN,
ARE U PREPARED TO KILLED "EVIL RUSSIANS" IN NAME OF YOUR FUCKUPED REPTILIAN COUNTRY?

IF COLONEL SANDERS CALL, WHAT DID U DO?

https://youtu.be/BKE1qEEur...

https://nypost.com/2022/06...

P.Q.Anon PCP @PQAnon
19 June, 06:30
In response Truth Seeker - Ο‰ to his Publication
No, he is a real Patriot ... world wide nice soul. He is not one of [them[. πŸ™πŸ‘Š

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
19 June, 07:22
In response Truth Seeker - Ο‰ to his Publication
the usa government does not represent american people and culture. it is merely a criminal organization

Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
19 June, 03:48
Happy Father's Day Dear Martin! You are a beautiful soul!

Only followers of this user (libertyandjustice4_ALL) can see their posts

Tizzylish 1985 @CuriousForge1985
19 June, 02:51
Hello Martin. Thank you for sharing your truth with us. I wish to live in a reality where we can all be as open about who we are and what equates a happy existence for each of us. You remind me of my Father on this Father's Day. I so misunderstood him while he was on this Earth, and have since come to understand him and I am so proud of him for being true to who he was. Your life is a living, breathing act of courage. It makes my heart smile to hear that your Daughter has reached out, I hope she gets to know and understand you as a person. We aren't given instructions on how to be a Parent, but I can tell you this,...A life lived with honesty and courage is the best possible example a child can have as a roadmap for life, and if she studies on that, she will treasure the essence that is her Father. From one inmate to another...Keep going Martin. Keep being who you are. The world needs more of this. Thank you for all you have shared here on Anonup.

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
19 June, 02:51
I think all of us can identify with this -- It is most definitely "hard to feel at home in a society that has fallen for such a genocidal scam". To us it is incomprehensible that people with two working brain cells that could rub together to create a spark of intelligent thought could not figure this thing out! 😣

There is one thing I see differently -- being inmates in a psychological gulag. While it seems that way given intense censorship across multiple platforms and in personal relationships, it's actually the other way around. WE are the free thinkers; our minds are not trapped in a cage of propaganda and political correctness. We haven't lost our ability to reason; rather, it's been enhanced through research & analysis. We have a mission, purpose, drive to see that light at the end of the tunnel, and to help others get there too.
The sleeping have been puppets to the corrupt, & they need their strings cut.
We have scissors βœ‚οΈ, and we're not afraid to use them! 😎

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
19 June, 02:45
ty a look at you a little deeperβ™₯️have a happy fathers day with your daughter

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
19 June, 01:44
I will read later tonight.
Happy Father's Day Martin.
Enjoy your day!

Photon 333 donated @Photon
19 June, 01:40
Blessings, Martin. πŸ’™

Your writing is a great deal similar to my sister's, when she doesn't cave and write romance novels. Your words give me comfort, beyond that connection.

Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
19 June, 01:27
Well put. Glad your daughter came around..

Sadie Marie @sadiemarie04
19 June, 01:25
Happy Father's Day. So sorry you're struggling on so many levels, I can relate all too well. Sending love and light

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
19 June, 01:17
Happy Fathers Day Martin, your children will one day understand that their father is a Hero❣️

Royal Raven @Royalraven
19 June, 08:26
1st, Happy Father’s Day Martin! Nice to hear your daughter reached out to you. 2nd, Thank you for your efforts to awaken those who are sleep walking through the Great Awakening, persisting regardless of the financial, psychological, and social price you have paid. 3rd, I completely relate to your following statement: β€œThe psychological gulag has invisible walls, and you can whisper with other inmates at a distance over the Internet. Obscure social media platforms like Anonup give a temporary home to those who otherwise find conversational barrenness.” 4th, I pray you succeed in waking the masses one massive scale through your skilled writings and informative talks. 5th and finally, thank you for sharing your photos with us here on Anonup and for being so open about your experiences. God bless you!

The Mrs. Frog @MrsFrog
19 June, 08:10
My favorite part:
Those who have been living by lies have closed ranks, and believe that excluding the truth teller will stop them having to confront painful truths. That’s not how the world works; truth and risk don’t care about what you believe or who you associate with. Things can and will turn around, as the unavoidable facts eventually come to the fore.
Perhaps one day soon you will be the one reporting the truth (news) to the world.