Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Mil turning back on motorcade should tell you everything.

Look how they try to spin. I give them a D for effort.

Via reuters
Fact check: National Guard did not ‘turn their backs’ on Biden motorcade, video shows standard protocol.

https://www.reuters.com/ar...
01:06 AM - Feb 03, 2021
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
✨ Isaac Your Bartender ✨ @Westsider
04 February, 05:20
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
When I see the words "fact checkers", I think of some little punk ass liberal just having fun, cancelling all of our truths that we put out, and nobody is regulating him ! I used to get upset, but now I just laugh, the simple fact that they put out an article to defend Joe Biden reminds me that we are doing it right ! We are fighting tooth and nail with the keyboard and its is freaking them out, we have the numbers that simply overwhelms them ! WWG1WGA

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hey, I’m here for the party @hereforThePatriotParty
03 February, 10:21
funny how there were no "fact checkers" until actual truth started coming out 🤣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mystical Mrs @MysticalMrs
03 February, 02:42
Dumbassery is a true illness!!

Mystical Mrs @MysticalMrs
03 February, 02:41
FACT CHECK AND DEBUNKED ARE WORDS THAT MAKE ME WANT TO KICK TEETH OUT!
#Forever🤣😜😎

: Zackariah-Lynn: Gilbert. @Zack_Attack
03 February, 02:45
In response Mystical Mrs to her Publication
can we also add "new normal" & "circle back"?

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
03 February, 02:46
In response Mystical Mrs to her Publication
Remember, sticks and stones.....

Red P 2K71 @Reys_baby
03 February, 02:13
Yeah, I laughed when i saw this article! Man they are STUPID!

David Mulloy @singindavey
03 February, 01:37
And Threats Would Be Coming From Inside The Capitol Fence Why Exactly??
Just another Lie From Mainstream Media!!
Ya Know... If We Were To Capture All The Fuel that MSM has Expended "Gaslighting" Us over the Past Three Months, They Could Power The "Flames of Hell" For a Year!!

Wally Gos @WJG1BOS
03 February, 11:46
must be my lying eyes

CATHE BAIRD @Blonde_not_Dumb
03 February, 11:39
We just need to know that the media is nothing but liars, prove me wrong.

NotFromMars Mars @Mefulmer25
03 February, 11:30
what freaking protocol they looking at? idiots

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
You can even see them in the video .... smh

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
03 February, 11:12
Is there anything [They] don't lie about 🤔

Sandra Diggs @Sandy2017
03 February, 11:58
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
Look at her and compare the pictures of her recently. Doesn't look like the same person.

Carolina Van Rheenen @CarolinaVanRheenen
03 February, 10:45
What would happen if everybody just completely ignored the lying media for a while? No comments under articles, no outrage, no clicks, no compliance, no engagement, no sharing? No attention whatsoever. And only focus on sources we trust?

They would be wetting their pants is my guess

Let’s reverse their cancel culture.

Reggie Clarke @reggieclarkejr
03 February, 10:24
I rate that a Liar Liar Pants on Fire for Reuters.

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
03 February, 10:01
Good morning VK.
Hoping you have a '5' to go with the 'D'

Redpill Mill @Redpill_Mill
03 February, 09:36

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
03 February, 09:35
#motorcades
#parades
#gestures
#symbols

-- DISTRACTIONS of this #BODYCOUNT

fatalities in #SPANISH #NURSING #HOMES over 24,700

. The #covid and old people's homes will also leave a large number of lawsuits in Spanish courts:

the Madrid public prosecutor's office and the 50th examining court
: there could be evidence of a crime and responsibilities will be clarified .
( nothing will happen - Justice #rigged ) https://www.lavanguardia.c...

Chula Firefly @Chulafirefly
03 February, 09:28
I guess they are ignoring the FACT that not one soldier saluted the new fake CIC. Pathetic liars, treading water and sinking fast.

Aguaraguazu 777 @Aguaraguazu777
03 February, 09:28
I noticed that when President Trump arrived in Florida the troops were also turning their backs to the street/motorcade. This makes sense because they're guarding and watching for a threat, and a threat would come from the outside, not from the street/motorcade.

Starseed Q.. @StarseedQ
03 February, 04:39
In response Aguaraguazu 777 to his Publication
The most sensible comment of them all ❤️

Kathie Peters @Kathie9peters
03 February, 09:27
I do not believe anything fact checkers say!

Don Dur @Doubled18
In response Kathie Peters to his Publication
i beleive the exact opposite #everytime

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
03 February, 09:26
The swamp is so deep and nasty I'm not sure the 200,000+ sealed indictments would even scrape the scum off the surface. We are gonna need some deep cleaning special forces. 😎🇺🇸

next AvM @next_mva_r
03 February, 09:24
Do not think about the pink elephant?
http://resources1.news.com...

Loretta Seaux @jesusisthelight
03 February, 09:23
There was NO ONE there to protect him from... And anyways does he NOT have secret service to protect him. What a sham!! LIES and FAKE news shame on them! Can NOT wait till it is all uncovered and the LIGHT will show the TRUTH!

Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
03 February, 09:22
Then maybe they can show us the backdated one for the Troops turning their backs on Pres. Trump. Doubt one exists. Jack-offs!

Janice Patterson @NaniP68
03 February, 09:40
In response Laura -VS to her Publication
You know if that had ever been done to President Trump libs would have had the video playing on repeat! gtfo they're so full of 💩💩

Starseed Q.. @StarseedQ
03 February, 04:44
In response Laura -VS to her Publication
Maybe you should go watch the one of Trump arriving in Florida with his motorcade before you go name calling. They did the same. They have to look the other direction to do their job and watch for possible threats, otherwise its stupid to have them all watching and saluting along with the public with their backs turned to possible threats.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
03 February, 09:22
[they]think you are stupid and will still believe anything they tell you no matter how damn dumb it is.

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
03 February, 09:26
Oh! so powerfull

so symbolic

MEANWHILE :

MASS MEDIA #MSM OFFICIAL #death #TOLL IN #NURSING #HOMES

43% OLD ASSESSINATED and / or COUNTED AS COVID
In addition, 1,663 of them lived in old people's homes, which means that 48.3% of all deaths occur in old people's homes.

#CATALONIA #Spain #death TOLL in #NURSING #HOMES
real of not it hard to say

but INDEED LOOKS LIKE THEY ARE ASSESINATING OLD PEOPLE SYSTEMATICALLY as directs testimonies of real people
and the judicial cases raises against /and rejected by corrupto #SPANISH judiciary sustem

Inn Wonderland @Fidelio
03 February, 09:19

curious george @caroljansen
03 February, 09:01
More like an "F."

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
03 February, 08:57
anything a fact checker says is false, is real. the more they insult everybodys intelligence, the more people are redpilled

Patriot QBaby17 @QBaby17
03 February, 08:34

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
03 February, 08:15
D-