Doq Holliday @doqholliday
So many NOT NORMAL things happening these days. lol
01:01 AM - Feb 03, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
06 February, 02:04
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Doq, normal is a relative term. THESE ARE EXCITING TIMES!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Trinity Storm @Trinity4Q
03 February, 11:31
Lots! It makes me wonder how the normies can possibly be so blind.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Free Thinker @WhaleheadWorldCue
03 February, 11:23
Not Normal? Husband and I are both out of work, no medical insurance, can't go to the gym because we don't believe in the mask thing, husband was hospitalized because he thought he was having another heart attack, just got our 10K hospital bill, can't get covid-19 money because he is self employed and was in between jobs when this all hit, I quit my job because of political harassment, 5K attorney's fee for fighting political harassment signed contract that I won't sue them and they won't destroy my career,can't get unemployment insurance because I quit my job, both of our families don't tal

Lee Aura @LeeAnon37
03 February, 11:37
In response Free Thinker to her Publication
what state di tiy live in? you CAN get covid money, via PUA for independant contractors. just gotta say you were about to start a job then covid hit. youll get back pay, aroumd 10k. no joke.

Lisa Dianne @LalaD1776
04 February, 01:15
In response Free Thinker to her Publication
🙏🙏🙏

Truth Warrior @TruthwarriorW
03 February, 10:57
Weirder by the day..

Rita Meeks @NurseRita
03 February, 10:30
still normies fast asleep .. Geesh ... Hammertime...

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
03 February, 10:19
LOL (big time) way too funny too....haha

HollySeeks TheTruth @HollySeeksTheTruth
03 February, 10:15

Nunya Business @AAug22
03 February, 10:04
Is NOT normal the NEW normal?! So many oddities, so much disinformation we are definitely in the matrix now.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
03 February, 09:12
NOT NORMAL THINGS is an understatement from the view over here at Nana's
It was scary at first, now it is amazing to just roll with it.
Exciting really to see what is next over here.
I just close my eyes and wait for it.

Oh wait, you were talking about something else? Nothing has been normal in the public forum. Craziest shit in politics and on the streets Nana has ever seen. Kinda like 20% of the population are drugged or clones controlled by some crazy fookers to do the most outrageous "take all your freedoms away" things they can DREAM up.

Rita Meeks @NurseRita
03 February, 10:30
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
love you nana ❤️❤️❤️

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
03 February, 09:06
🙂❤️ this moment will never come again, living history!

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
03 February, 08:58
look what i found!!!
WWG1WGA

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
03 February, 09:35
In response Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z to his Publication
Au Revoir Holly Wood Au Revoir 😎🖕la blague

Dennis Huff @Katsden56
03 February, 01:13
In response Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z to his Publication
what ever happens to America starts in california. good, bad or whatcever.

next AvM @next_mva_r
03 February, 08:12
Don't feel much lol

next AvM @next_mva_r
03 February, 08:15
In response next AvM to his Publication
For some it has been and will remain ......

like imprisoned

until a certain event.

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
03 February, 02:17
Hopefully the not normal will be the new normal!

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
03 February, 01:31
Nothing leaking.
Kinda insane.

《Casey》 ☆☆☆ donated @Casey_AK_Patriot
03 February, 02:45
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

《Casey》 ☆☆☆ donated @Casey_AK_Patriot
03 February, 02:45
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
03 February, 01:28
yup. lol

TurnTurn Turn @TurnTurnTurn
03 February, 01:41
Upside-down parallel clown universe. Considering that until March 2020 I lived in the Matrix, nothing really surprises me now.
Some day we'll look back and laugh

Patti Asberry @PGAblessed
03 February, 09:15
In response TurnTurn Turn to her Publication
😀😊😎🤠Awesome!!!! Great job! Love this! We have won this and we are back!!!

Layney 888 Z- K3K @layney888
03 February, 01:10
Yeah right!! I really feel for you guy's over there!!! The World for that matter!!! Everything that is right is now wrong , everything that is good is now bad, things that are evil are now sacred, I could go on but basically everything's upside-down Miss Jane!!!!! lol!!!!! 🙃

Mark Quinn @MarkQuinn2k4
03 February, 01:07
There's one very NOT NORMAL series of events I would like to see culminating in the restoration of the republic and freedom from tryanny. So far, we have not seen them. Until we see them, we remain officially in a national existential crisis. Until we see them, none of the other NOT NORMAL things really matter too much.

Ally Pez @AllyGator
03 February, 01:03
Agree 100% Doq. You'd have to be walking around with a blindfold on not to see it