Doq Holliday @doqholliday
03 February, 01:01
So many NOT NORMAL things happening these days. lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Free Thinker @WhaleheadWorldCue
03 February, 11:23
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Not Normal? Husband and I are both out of work, no medical insurance, can't go to the gym because we don't believe in the mask thing, husband was hospitalized because he thought he was having another heart attack, just got our 10K hospital bill, can't get covid-19 money because he is self employed and was in between jobs when this all hit, I quit my job because of political harassment, 5K attorney's fee for fighting political harassment signed contract that I won't sue them and they won't destroy my career,can't get unemployment insurance because I quit my job, both of our families don't tal

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lee Aura @LeeAnon37
what state di tiy live in? you CAN get covid money, via PUA for independant contractors. just gotta say you were about to start a job then covid hit. youll get back pay, aroumd 10k. no joke.
11:37 AM - Feb 03, 2021
In response Free Thinker to her Publication
Only people mentioned by LeeAnon37 in this post can reply
Free Thinker @WhaleheadWorldCue
03 February, 12:38
In response Lee Aura to her Publication
We live in NC. He just finished a gig and was looking to start another gig when covid hit. We can not get anyone to even answer the phone with the unemployment security commision in NC. I have medition coming up mid Februrary because I applied for covid money for not being able to find a job. I should be getting unemployent insurance because in the contract that I signed with my last employer said they would not fight me filing, yet I can't get it. I supplied all documents to the NC unemployment commision and regarding my situation and it has been 6 months. Do you have a link to more inf