Lane Rae @ItAintEasyBeingGreen
02 February, 10:24
Did anyone else read the article today saying Biden died of a heart attack 6 days ago? Rereading through old Q today and foind this entry from Jan 27, 2018... Jan 27th was 6 days ago 🙈

https://www.newsview.gr/20...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Panda Kitty @Pandakitty
03 February, 12:45
In response Lane Rae to his Publication
only one could hope

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
03 February, 12:47
In response Panda Kitty to her Publication
I think he has been dead a long time. The Biden we have been seeing since the primaries started is NOT the real Biden. Maybe a heart attack is how it cones out to the sheep?

Panda Kitty @Pandakitty
i know he's not mentally there but you think he is legit dead?
12:53 AM - Feb 03, 2021
Only people mentioned by Pandakitty in this post can reply
03 February, 01:09
In response Panda Kitty to her Publication
Personal opinion, yes. Notice the timing of McCain and HW's deaths. Q told us we are watching a movie. Actors are necessary, why?

Panda Kitty @Pandakitty
03 February, 10:17
i assumed killary killed him because he knew something