Lane Rae @ItAintEasyBeingGreen
Did anyone else read the article today saying Biden died of a heart attack 6 days ago? Rereading through old Q today and foind this entry from Jan 27, 2018... Jan 27th was 6 days ago 🙈

https://www.newsview.gr/20...
10:24 PM - Feb 02, 2021
Only people mentioned by ItAintEasyBeingGreen in this post can reply
Panda Kitty @Pandakitty
03 February, 12:45
In response Lane Rae to his Publication
only one could hope

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
03 February, 12:47
In response Panda Kitty to her Publication
I think he has been dead a long time. The Biden we have been seeing since the primaries started is NOT the real Biden. Maybe a heart attack is how it cones out to the sheep?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
EPJones Author @EPJonesAuthor
03 February, 12:43
I think he's been dead a long time. He's been replaced by someone with a good latex mask (photographic evidence has emerged show the strong possibility). Then, there are the theories of doubles... and clones.

03 February, 12:45
In response EPJones Author to her Publication
I do think Biden has been gone for a long time. I also think the Q team has a great sense of humor. Maybe a "heart attack" is how it comes out to the public initially. We have all the info. Now is the time to be tracing back over our research 😉

03 February, 12:46
In response EPJones Author to her Publication
I also think it's Jim Carrey 🙈 Long story.. but just go watch the SNL skits.

M and M Peanuts @MrsC
03 February, 12:36
GOOD CATCH ‼️

StillInIt X3for45 @StillInItX3
03 February, 12:15
Ever thought that Biden and others are white hats wearing the masks and playing this out in such a ridiculous manner so that those that are blind can see what they REALLY voted for? It would make a great plot twist! The Biden character (and Bernie) are adding so much humor!!!! Just thinking out loud..

03 February, 12:30
In response StillInIt X3for45 to her Publication
I most definitely think that the ones behind the masks are working for the Q team. Whoever is playing Biden is doing him no favors 😂 I also think we will be having a lot of people coming back from the dead too. BIG plot twist. They would be an incredible way to wake everyone up. I'm just thinking out loud too 😉

Rae Rae donated @JujuPatriot71
03 February, 12:36
In response StillInIt X3for45 to her Publication
I keep saying that exact same thing! Some of this is just so ridiculous!

ice mtn @icemtn17
02 February, 11:26
If the article was dated Jan 26th 2021 & it said in the article Biden died 6 days ago, that would put his alleged death on January 20th 2021 - the day of the Fake Inauguration. This just keeps getting weirder & weirder. The strangest movie I've ever seen. Maybe that cannon salute at Arlington was more real than we knew??? They said it was a salute used for foreign dignitaries or funerals. Hummm... Well, I'd definately like to see corroboration on this. anyone have other links to different publications reporting this? That article looked Greek in origin

03 February, 12:07
In response ice mtn to her Publication
Good eyes! I just saw the article today and figured it was new! Shame on me for not looking, I guess the different language did initially catch my eye! Jan 20th, hmmm 👀 Definitely an interesting movie! We know we haven't seen the real Biden a LONG time. We definitely have more digging to do!

Gypsy Patriot @Barefootin_17
03 February, 01:03
In response ice mtn to her Publication
They say the lights only go out on the WH if a president has died. That's been on my mind for days. Thought it to be metaphoricle but maybe not.

Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
02 February, 11:21
hahahahahahahahaha 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

God, Love and Truth Win @TrumpIsStillMyPresident
02 February, 10:52
I saw the article on a parody site. So i let it go.

Mark Quinn @MarkQuinn2k4
02 February, 10:58
In response God, Love and Truth Win to her Publication
And I'm letting it go because even if it's true, our position doesn't change. Whether the puppet is named Biden or Harris, it doesn't matter. We are waiting for the military to abide their oath or verification that they've abided their oath or intend to.

02 February, 11:04
In response God, Love and Truth Win to her Publication

: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
02 February, 10:32