Lane Rae @ItAintEasyBeingGreen
02 February, 10:24
Did anyone else read the article today saying Biden died of a heart attack 6 days ago? Rereading through old Q today and foind this entry from Jan 27, 2018... Jan 27th was 6 days ago 🙈

https://www.newsview.gr/20...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Panda Kitty @Pandakitty
03 February, 12:45
In response Lane Rae to his Publication
only one could hope

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
03 February, 12:47
In response Panda Kitty to her Publication
I think he has been dead a long time. The Biden we have been seeing since the primaries started is NOT the real Biden. Maybe a heart attack is how it cones out to the sheep?

Panda Kitty @Pandakitty
03 February, 12:53
i know he's not mentally there but you think he is legit dead?

03 February, 01:09
In response Panda Kitty to her Publication
Personal opinion, yes. Notice the timing of McCain and HW's deaths. Q told us we are watching a movie. Actors are necessary, why?

Panda Kitty @Pandakitty
i assumed killary killed him because he knew something
10:17 AM - Feb 03, 2021
Only people mentioned by Pandakitty in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Panda Kitty, click on at the bottom under it