Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
03 February, 12:33
Red pills only.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cajun Patriot @CajunPatriot7
03 February, 12:41
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Is that a scratch on his neck? Is he a good guy or bad guy? He was photographed with maxwell. Coincidence?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
AndiR Surfer @thetimeisnow
My gut says he would be a gray hat. I think he may have started out on the wrong side then Q got ahold of him and now he seems to be on the right. Just a gut feeling...he definitely has the means to do some damage if he intended to.
12:44 AM - Feb 03, 2021
In response Cajun Patriot to her Publication
Only people mentioned by thetimeisnow in this post can reply
Paul Fornaro @newatlantis2020
03 February, 02:13
In response AndiR Surfer to her Publication
Comes from high level illuminati family - Trump Administration
would have ok'd the Starlink satellites deal - Ezra strongly hinting that he has been up to no good

AndiR Surfer @thetimeisnow
03 February, 04:01
In response Paul Fornaro to his Publication
Interesting...I just saw photos of his wife and it did leave me with more questions.