Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
03 February, 12:33
Red pills only.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cajun Patriot @CajunPatriot7
03 February, 12:41
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Is that a scratch on his neck? Is he a good guy or bad guy? He was photographed with maxwell. Coincidence?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
AndiR Surfer @thetimeisnow
03 February, 12:44
In response Cajun Patriot to her Publication
My gut says he would be a gray hat. I think he may have started out on the wrong side then Q got ahold of him and now he seems to be on the right. Just a gut feeling...he definitely has the means to do some damage if he intended to.

Paul Fornaro @newatlantis2020
Comes from high level illuminati family - Trump Administration
would have ok'd the Starlink satellites deal - Ezra strongly hinting that he has been up to no good
02:13 AM - Feb 03, 2021
In response AndiR Surfer to her Publication
Only people mentioned by newatlantis2020 in this post can reply
AndiR Surfer @thetimeisnow
03 February, 04:01
In response Paul Fornaro to his Publication
Interesting...I just saw photos of his wife and it did leave me with more questions.

Paul Fornaro @newatlantis2020
03 February, 11:30
In response AndiR Surfer to her Publication
He has a company called Neuralink which is doing great work with chip implants to overcome paralysis. However, he thinks AI will take over human intelligence and that we all need to use this chip to link to AI to better control it. I think that's very concerning.