Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Erin Larson @GenealogistErin
04 February, 12:41
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
The shirt graphic is the same that VK posted several times. Interesting.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Whites QWall donated @QTip75
03 February, 05:09
#HCQWORKS
My 1st prescription, 17 pills.
Cost?
Exactly $45.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diane Harris @Ladydiaz
03 February, 04:20
Took it!!! now I cant sleep. oh well glad that I did and can see reality! Just wish my family would wake up.

Law & Physics @physics171
03 February, 04:11

Steve Baldwin @Traveler1
03 February, 12:11
love the T-Shirt.

Steve Baldwin @Traveler1
love the T-Shirt.

Steve Baldwin @Traveler1
love the T-Shirt.

Pubius Publicola @Publius1787
03 February, 12:07
So Musk cut a deal with the White Hats in 2018?

Don’t Mess With The Children @Dynology
03 February, 11:38
why is there a child in this photo?

Tom Ball @Tom17B
03 February, 11:33
I would not trust this guy one bit... What are red roses representing? Think Madonna in the bath on Instagram. Roses have been often linked to Adrenochrome...

Eyecan Cook @Eyecancook
03 February, 11:31
who is that in the lower left hand corner?

Angel Joy @superradangel
03 February, 11:20
I don't know. I'm still not vibing with Elon. My instinct is telling me something else is up.

eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
03 February, 11:30
In response Angel Joy to her Publication
I wanted to write the same thing.

Dennis Jorgenson @HelloWorld
03 February, 11:10
LOL!

Cob Cob @Colob123
03 February, 09:24
His father was a total NUTJOB. I would only be guessing but he may have been indoctrinated and repented and changed sides? There are a lot of stories about rehabilitating people that were brought up in these horrible situations and did a lot of work to try and get out of it.

Cob Cob @Colob123
03 February, 09:27
In response Cob Cob to his Publication
His father and Woody Allen have a lot in common. They had children with their adopted children. These kids were adopted YOUNG and these old disgusting pigs impregnated them. Elon seems to abhor his father and who knows what they lived through when there are father figures that are this disgusting. I believe Hunter and all Biden children were probably sexually assaulted by their deviant family members and extended family.

Jessica Payne @Jessicalynn36
03 February, 07:16
If it wasnt for the fact that the elites were trying to shut down the solar technology Elon Musk created I'd think he was a bad guy. He toes that line and makes even the top 1% question which side he's on. I love me sone Elon Musk 😊

President Chinx Chump Chen 霞 @AmyChen8
03 February, 06:44
Im confused about EM. Good guy or bad guy?

laura blake @Lbd23
03 February, 03:39
red pill gang 🤜🏼🤛🏼

Meeshak N Friends @Meeshaknfriends
03 February, 01:42

curious george @caroljansen
03 February, 11:46
In response Meeshak N Friends to her Publication
Some good info here. Thanks!

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
03 February, 01:29
top 😎🖖

Allie Cardin @AllieCardin
03 February, 12:48
I can't remember what the red rose means.

LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
03 February, 05:17
In response Allie Cardin to her Publication
Isn't it a reference to Alice in Wonderland? "We're Painting the Roses Red, or it's off with our head? 🤔

LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
03 February, 05:22
In response Allie Cardin to her Publication
It's also a reference to Alice in Wonderland & following the white rabbit. Which I only learned a few months ago is a pedo thing. I've been saying Elon is a good guy from the beginning. He was the first to tell us about the red pill. The first to question covid. The only one to take 6 tests to prove how faulty they were. He made ventilators & he bumped GameStop Sky High just bcuz!

Cajun Patriot @CajunPatriot7
03 February, 12:41
Is that a scratch on his neck? Is he a good guy or bad guy? He was photographed with maxwell. Coincidence?

AndiR Surfer @thetimeisnow
03 February, 12:44
In response Cajun Patriot to her Publication
My gut says he would be a gray hat. I think he may have started out on the wrong side then Q got ahold of him and now he seems to be on the right. Just a gut feeling...he definitely has the means to do some damage if he intended to.

Patriot For God and Country @Red_White_and_Blue
03 February, 12:43
He's playing ball, isn't he?