Andrew Bringthepain @UncleTedsNephew
I have a prayer request. I have a dear friend in need of some prayer. Could yall pray for my friend. They are having some heath issues that need Gods touch. Thank you in advance
11:10 PM - Jun 16, 2022
Only people mentioned by UncleTedsNephew in this post can reply
25 June, 08:28
In response Andrew Bringthepain to his Publication
Thank each and every one of you who prayed for my friend. They are doing better. I am very greatful for each one that have prayed shared or liked. But I know each one of us could use a prayer as wel. I ask Father God Thank you for bringing all these wonderful Patriots together. For one that was down they each helped another one of your children. Father God I ask you to put a hedge of protection around each one of these fine people. I know the road is going to get rough I know some will struggle. But I know you will be there for each and every need. Father I ask you bless these fine folks and without you we are nothing. But you are everything what we need. I ask this in Jesus precious name. God Bless Patriots Thank you again sooo much. Unitied we are Strong Divided we are weak. Lets keep united and take our Counrty back and God gets all the glory!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
kolibri @kolibri
21 June, 12:57
🙏❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
kolibri @kolibri
21 June, 12:57
🙏❤️

Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
21 June, 12:56
Praying!

21 June, 05:52
In response Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ to her Publication
Thank you very much

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
20 June, 09:58
🙏🙏🙏Prayers for your friend Anon.

20 June, 11:33
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
Thank you very much

Phoenix Rizing @PhoenixRizing
20 June, 08:07
Thank You, Lord for giving these people the comfort that is now needed. 🙏🏻

20 June, 11:35
In response Phoenix Rizing to her Publication
Thank you very much

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
20 June, 07:55
🙏💗🙏

Michele Q17 @MarjonQ17
20 June, 05:46
🙏🙏🙏

Lisa Dianne @LalaD1776
20 June, 03:02
🙏🏼🙏🏼

kim schwartz @KimmyyRockin17
20 June, 03:00
🙏

memes matter @NoComment
20 June, 02:55
Dear heavenly father, thank you for EVERYTHING
,we really need eachother down here, and for that to be right, we really need YOU
Make big waves for our fren💚🤲🎶🎵WWG1WGA

20 June, 03:21
In response memes matter to her Publication
Thank you very much dear friend I know God will provide :)

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
20 June, 02:16
Please Father send them some angels to watch over them.🙏🙏🙏🙏

20 June, 03:20
In response Fleur Vert to her Publication
Thank you very much

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
20 June, 02:23
Heavenly Father, your word says that if anyone is in trouble, they should pray. If anyone is happy, they should sing songs of praise and if anyone is sick, they should pray in the name of the Lord Jesus.

I want to pray for healing and recovery today for a friend. You say that the prayer that is offered in faith will make the sick person well so I offer this prayer in faith to you.

Remind me that there is nothing that we encounter that is beyond your control. May your peace, which surpasses all understanding, guard our heart and our mind.
Through Jesus Christ, our Lord. Amen.

20 June, 03:25
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
What a beautiful prayer Thank you so much. God Bless friend!

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
20 June, 04:46
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
In Jesus name. Amen

Danel Groenewald @Danny777
20 June, 01:38
🙏

Vicki Lord @Vlord
20 June, 01:36
🙏🏻🙏🏻

Linda Johnson @LJohn33
20 June, 01:36
🙏🙏🙏Prayers going up to restore perfect health!

20 June, 01:41
In response Linda Johnson to his Publication
Thank you so much

memes matter @NoComment
20 June, 02:57
In response Linda Johnson to his Publication
Perfect

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
20 June, 01:04
❤️🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
20 June, 01:02
🙏✝️

#prayerteam

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
20 June, 12:49
Prayers sent 🙏🙏🙏

20 June, 01:24
In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication
Thank you very much

Ana Tate @Anatated
20 June, 12:46
Father, we thank You for granting us access to Your throne. We come with our hearts in our outstretched hands, seeking healing for our sibling. We know that Your desire for wholeness is greater than ours. We are humbled by Your invitation to play a part in Your process. We come in the name of Your beloved Son, our advocate. It is in the name of Jesus we petition Amen

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
20 June, 12:53
In response Ana Tate to her Publication
Amen and Amen.

20 June, 01:24
In response Ana Tate to her Publication
Thank you so much

Drs Spocky @DrsSpocky
20 June, 12:46
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻❤️

#prayerteam

Allee Kat @AlleeKat
20 June, 12:45
🙏🙏🙏

20 June, 01:34
In response Allee Kat to her Publication
Thank you dear friend!!

arba happihr @arba
20 June, 12:38
Absolutely!
Beaming healing energy to you both!
BEaming love and Joy too!

20 June, 01:25
In response arba happihr to her Publication
Thank you so much

Heather Steel384 @Heathers384
20 June, 12:32
prayers 💓

20 June, 01:26
In response Heather Steel384 to her Publication
Thank you so much

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
20 June, 12:29
🙏🙏🙏❤️

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
20 June, 12:28
God Bless 🙏🏼 May our Father in heaven give you what you seek and what you need. In Jesus name we pray 🙏🏼✝️

20 June, 01:27
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
Thank you so much

Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
20 June, 12:22
God Bless your friend. I will pray for him and all of humanity

20 June, 01:28
In response Pats Fan to his Publication
Thank you so much

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
20 June, 12:20
will pray for your friends Andrew🙏Gods touch of healing

20 June, 01:30
In response Victoria Walters to her Publication
Thank you so much

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
20 June, 12:18
🙏🙏🙏🙏Sending prayers!

20 June, 01:28
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Thank you so much

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
20 June, 12:16
Heavenly Father please take care of Andrew's friend and please be there for Andrew as well. When people we love hurt, we hurt. Please bring healing. Amen.

20 June, 01:29
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Thank you so much