Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
16 June, 02:27
Fort Sill decode

=

Theres A Storm Coming ⛈️ / The Son Of God Reincarnated 🦌/ Bright And Morning Star / True Intention / Gematria Purpose / Heart Attack Coming Soon 💥/ One Big Joke / Reclaiming My Time 🔥 / Taiwanese Dried Pineapple 🍍 / Trump Checkmate Gematria / Who Hears The Voice Of God 🐲 / Light Lord God Milwaukee / The Elephant In The Room 🐘 / What If God Was One Of Us 🦌 / Its Time For Us To Go / God Speaks With Gematria
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
231-132
778-877
312-213
TS 9:00

Look at his family.
Look at their positions.
Why are we giving him this much attention?
Why are we providing this much sensitive detail in a public [known] forum?
Everything has meaning.
Q

YOU ARE PART OF THE ARMY.
WE ARE DEPENDING ON YOU.
FOR GOD & COUNTRY.
WHERE WE GO ONE, WE GO ALL.
STAY SAFE THIS WEEK.
Q

#BlueGreenTeam
💙💚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope4 Humanity @CandaceRene77
16 June, 04:05
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
YOU ARE PART OF THE ARMY.
WE ARE DEPENDING ON YOU.
FOR GOD & COUNTRY.
WHERE WE GO ONE, WE GO ALL.
STAY SAFE THIS WEEK.
Q
Isn't it amazing Anons that Lauren decodes the military relentlessly despite people ignoring her.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bold Spear 777 @BoldSpear777
16 June, 04:22
In response Hope4 Humanity to her Publication
Lauren is a shill/troll who antagonizes Patriots! She is a shit starter and has been for over 2 years! There is a reason almost every Anon/Patriot group and circles have blocked her azz!

Every Time @soTELLme533
16 June, 04:28
In response Bold Spear 777 to his Publication
I used to like her posts and thought she was a patriot. But recently she claimed that Donald Trump is Lucifer. Another thing is that I never understood her analyses of Q drops or comms but I thought it was just me.

16 June, 04:29
In response Every Time to her Publication
Its not just you! She is a complete moron with daddy issues and needs attention in my opinion!

Every Time @soTELLme533
Thanks, I needed that laugh. I can forgive a lot but not anyone saying Trump is Lucifer. That seems utterly ludicrous, indeed, crazy. What surprised me is that not many people objected to her posting that, so I'm glad to see your post.
07:22 PM - Jun 16, 2022
Only people mentioned by soTELLme533 in this post can reply
16 June, 07:30
In response Every Time to her Publication
Many blind sheep, blindly follow the blind in their search only to be lead into a ditch because they failed to look around them for other sources of truth in their search!

Every Time @soTELLme533
16 June, 07:41
The Blind Leading the Blind, Pieter Bruegel, 1568 : Art
Reddit