Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
02 February, 09:52
TrumpWarRoom released 'The 45th President's Answer to Article of Impeachment:'
Dead center on page 1, the letters 'ha' are highlighted.
Q drop, with a 3-year delta in February 9th, includes, 'Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!'
Note that the 45th President's impeachment trial starts on February 9th.

Also note the timestamp = 12.45
Drop #1245 includes, 'WWG1WGA.' and 'The Great Awakening.'

Message = PATRIOTS IN CONTROL

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
d a n n y d A r k Ω @Rabb1t_Fr3n
02 February, 10:01
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Ha = Huma Abedin

Where's Huma?
Follow Huma.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
02 February, 10:18
In response d a n n y d A r k Ω to his Publication
I also noticed that there are 9 "ha's" in the first line & 9 in the second, adding up to 18.

It also included "[Next Week]" so I decided to take a look at Feburary 18th drops.

2 included "For God and Country", which is also included in a drop that includes "Castle_Rock" (which is still VK's banner), and references the Military & their oaths to defend our Constitution against all enemies foreign (and domestic).

For God and Country was first (famously) included in drop#144.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
*not an authorized QDrop decoder

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
02 February, 10:22
H = 8
A = 1
HA = 81 mirror = 18.

02 February, 10:59
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
(Forgive my autist brain. This may be nothing.)

Q18 states:

"Why did Mueller meet POTUS 1-day prior to FBI announcement if Mueller COULD NOT be offered director due to prev term limits rule?"

That led me back to Q14:

What is Mueller, (aka SWAN)'s, background? Military? (Specifically MARINES).

Q666:
"Which team?
THEY don't know."

Does he open the door to FISA?

FISA = Start
FISA brings the House down.

Tammie Taylor @Tammietaylor
02 February, 11:07
🚨something really big just happened at the capital. im new here so noone saw me post it

02 February, 11:08
In response Tammie Taylor to her Publication
?

Saw your post. Link the Capital live cam please.

02 February, 11:12
im old and i dont know how to. i do have a screenshot i sent my daughter ill send that

Heather Ball @Hball
02 February, 11:21
i feel you on that! i just accidentally learned how!😂 its on my page.

02 February, 11:38
In response Heather Ball to his Publication
did you see the police cars driving right up to the steps? And 2 of them drove under the capital but all others drove off out of camera view

Heather Ball @Hball
02 February, 11:42
yes! and another group came in amd some went another direction. i bet to the whitehouse! i cant seem to get the white house live feed to copy so i can share it. the feed for the capitol went out for a few minutes, amd when it loaded back up, they changed the angle😡

02 February, 11:56
In response Heather Ball to his Publication
i got on earthcam.com and it is still close in angel. there are still lots of red lights on backside of capital

Heather Ball @Hball
i am trying to share rhe link that allows you to track the military air craft, but it wont paste.. its been active more than usual yesterday and today. i am still new at this😂
11:58 PM - Feb 02, 2021
Only people mentioned by Hball in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Heather Ball, click on at the bottom under it