Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Tierney Pearce @Tierney
14 May, 07:04
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
LOVE

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
14 May, 05:42
What a great Analogy yep it's so wierd at times that people don't seemed to be clued in

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
14 May, 05:40
I was a bartender for a while and yes, you are correct.

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
14 May, 05:42
In response Gayle Storm to her Publication
And no, I was not a irresponsible bartender. I turned away customers who were drunk.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
04 April, 09:16

Cee Bear @CBear
05 February, 04:52
🎯

Fighting Mama @Fightingmama2022
03 November, 09:51
So true. Feel like this every day. On the plus side, I quit drinking a year ago. I didn't want to not have control over my emotions and functions because I felt like there was so much I couldn’t control in our reality. I suffered from alcoholism at different low points in my life. And I'm never going to have another drink. I thank God for saving me from being an alcoholic and from the evil ones too.

Fighting Mama @Fightingmama2022
22 September, 12:38
Yes.. Thanks for the perspective.

Susie __Q @Susie_Q
21 September, 07:17
EXACTLY.

Those who drink for the buzz bigger than the day before know there's a reality out there but don't want to accept it and chose to stay in the matrix drunk... They call them alcoholics but really the folks are just too frickin' lazy to break away from their cheap thrills. SO they allow Love, Families, to
be second fiddle when it comes to their buzz so they can escape each day instead of truly escaping. Functioning alcoholics put everything second to their daily buzz. A cold beer is good and cold, but to be drunk with power like what we ARE watching, OUR Great Blessed Leaders ARE dealing with makes my challenge of being awake with a functioning alcoholic a walk in the park.

I Chose To Stand Awake On The Right Side Of History With Father God, Jesus
And You.
You ARE My Family. πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ’•πŸŒΌ

Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
20 September, 10:51
Ha Ha Ha

Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
20 September, 08:12
I've always been the one not drunk. My body never could handle alcohol! Same with BS and mind games.
Some of us never fit in and now more than ever, I AM so very grateful!

πŸ€—βš‘οΈπŸ•ŠπŸŒŽπŸŒπŸŒπŸ•Š

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
25 February, 02:44
In response Light and LOVE to her Publication
Same here. Few sips of wine & my nose gets numb πŸ˜‚, so I stay away from it. Never made sense to me why anyone would choose to be out of control.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
20 September, 04:47
EXACTLY!
5:55

We are reclaiming all the numbers btw!

Nana has noticed too that many a marriage has failed on this same principle when one partner stops drinking or starts.

Clearly most of us have made the choice.
The time to choose for us has been quite a while back.

Don't worry about the ones you have been distanced from.
If they believe in God, they will be ok, they too are infinite fractal pieces of God.

Harold Holman donated @Ready88
04 November, 10:42
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
A timeless perspective that still
rings true today, deserves repeating.

Sanctity Seeker1111 @SanctitySKR1111
05 November, 09:24
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
πŸ’œβš‘100% - TAKING our numbers back!

Heather Nicolson @Heather_Nic17
20 September, 04:43
Still waiting to find out what drunk and awake is like though... 🀣

Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
20 September, 08:14
In response Heather Nicolson to her Publication
Once truly, Spiritually Awake, being drunk is no longer desired.
πŸ€—πŸ’–

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
20 September, 04:39
As a former drunk you have no idea how true that isβ£οΈπŸ˜‚

MBJ8388 Hearts4America @ResidentialAnon
20 September, 02:52
😁Welcome to my world for the last 17 years. I've had first row seats.

Shieldwall Maiden @PatriotChick1022
15 June, 11:42
I completely understand this. I remember back during 2020 and everyone was masked at the store and I wasn't, I felt like I was living in some sort of other realm. I looked at them and even their faces were drained of life. I felt bad but simultaneously knew that I never wanted to operate in that world again.

Diane Harris @Ladydiaz
15 June, 08:17
I had a coworker tell me that the high gas prices had nothing to do with Biden, said it was due to the oil and gas industry?? Defending blundering and corrupt Biden!

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
15 June, 10:30
In response Diane Harris to her Publication
I met a new neighbor last week. I mentioned the drag queen library story hours & she said to me, "Oh I don't believe any of that, it's not real" Is she living under a rock? or in denial or just blatantly stupid? I didn't respond. We were at a meeting & not the right place or time.

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
15 June, 10:30
In response Diane Harris to her Publication
I met a new neighbor last week. I mentioned the drag queen library story hours & she said to me, "Oh I don't believe any of that, it's not real" Is she living under a rock? or in denial or just blatantly stupid? I didn't respond. We were at a meeting & not the right place or time.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
15 June, 08:09
πŸ™ŒπŸ»βœ…