Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
16 June, 03:42
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Donald Hoffman: Reality is an Illusion - How Evolution Hid the Truth | Lex Fridman Podcast #293​

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Donald Hoffman: Reality is an Illusion - How Evolution Hid the Truth | Lex Fridman Podcast #293 - YouTube

Donald Hoffman is a cognitive scientist at UC Irvine and author of The Case Against Reality. Please support this podcast by checking out our sponsors:- Calm:...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
16 June, 03:40

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
A Fellow Human @AFellowHuman
16 June, 09:23
WE NEED TO STOP WORSHIPING OUR BLACK BOXS. TV, PHONES, COMPUTERS. WE ARE SURROUNDED. YOU MUST HAVE A RELATIONSHIP WITH OUR FATHER IN HEAVEN FOR DISCERNMENT. THE ONLY WAY. JESUS. EVERYTHING ELSE IS SOUL SUCKING.

Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
16 June, 09:17
🌀Eye candy = a never-ending loop of consciousness that only allows certain types of info to pass, because some info is too rough or fragile to penetrate the loop - goes beyond existing baseline conscious ?

Perception is Reality
Reality is Perception

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
16 June, 09:15
SERIOUSLY...

ALMOST ALL YANKEES ARE IN WACKY WHEELS AT BEST... 😂😂😂

WE FOR FOOKING 19 MONTHS CHASING DONALD DUCK TRUMP🤣🤣🤣

https://youtu.be/tfzg2vuqi...

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
16 June, 09:10
who is watching the I
watching the I
watching the I
?

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
16 June, 05:42
our reality has been created and limited by what [they] tell us

reminds me a little of sliding doors

Bee Bee @BxAx17
16 June, 05:20
It makes sense...
Reality is what we need to see to stay alive and the truth would be too much to handle for us...
Maybe because
our specie is very young and we need to evolve, go through natural selection to get to a turning point when truth will actually be aware to our perception...
I never liked philosophy much but using it as a tool to explore infinite possibilities makes it more fun
I loved the comment here somewhere that says Jesus told us to look at things with the eyes of a child...
Seing the multiverse: is this what shrooms do for you?

Stories & Songs donated @Comofhosts
16 June, 03:54
huh? I don’t get it. Jesus is Truth and the Truth will set you free. That make sense to me. One thing i do know is that we are created in the very image of God AAAAANNNDDD after their likeness, that is the way they operate. God multidimensional, omnipresent. So are we layered so to speak. What? The Holy Spirit lives in you??? Me too! Precisely why we are here right now and yet also right now seated in heavenly places with God, we just can’t perceive it through our temporary mortal flesh. I believe our souls are layered just like the Holy Spirit.

Stories & Songs donated @Comofhosts
16 June, 03:57
In response Stories & Songs to her Publication
I love this safe home AnonUp, thanks for lettin’ me chime in! 💖

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
16 June, 03:15
ohhhhh chit...!

Lukenda Mira @RightReady
15 June, 11:33
Truth in Reality? Make it make sense!
If our souls were to be writing a book here, there would likely be a moral to the story. Right? Without moral... there'd be no story.
Multiverse it is! Makes sense to me.

Don't forget to add in some cognitive dissonance due to the Mandela effect.
😂😂😂

Back to the Future @Backontrack
15 June, 11:21
find out if I get there
the only reality i’m in is this one.
if i could alter worlds (past) would I?
NO.

This reality is sufficient.

yo. lisa donated @crownostars
15 June, 10:36
this is def why i love to interview my friends,
or anyone who's had acid / psychedelic experiences
bc it's fun to see or entertain how what they see
has viable physical reality

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
15 June, 10:30
We all "stand on each others shoulders" though, you may have awareness of Electrical Engineering maybe did not have the capacity, focus or plan (God's) to concentrate on that example or every Truth does not mean you are a product of Perception.

Digoy. MF. @DigoyMF
15 June, 10:18
Jesus said:
look at everything as if seen through the eyes of a child: unknown limitations
All 5 senses: your 6th + will emerge
imagine
send it out
connect to others: points of light
vibrate till it shakes their core

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
15 June, 09:55
Possibly tethered in by a golden cord.

Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
15 June, 07:38

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
15 June, 06:16
I think that what we learned at school about earth's movement around that sun, is just an optical illusion. There can be many equations leading to the same answer, but all working different. Very funny stuff.

15 June, 06:12
Was someone watching me looking at the original video that this Tik Tok was made from? I started watching it yesterday.

Northy UK. @Northy
15 June, 06:03

Dennisse Lisseth @DennisseLisseth
15 June, 05:55
What does UI stand for?

Northy UK. @Northy
15 June, 06:02
In response Dennisse Lisseth to her Publication
user interface

James Dean @Wait_its_time
15 June, 05:45

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
15 June, 04:39
Space Force dudes and dudesses probably know some part of the truth.

Sista Sue @SC18835410
15 June, 04:22
3:43 > 37

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
15 June, 04:05
President Trump understands, just waiting for everyone to catch up! ;)
UI

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
15 June, 09:53
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication
BUT he gives FULL GLORY TO GOD< AND JESUS AND THE HOLY SPIRIT< TRUMP LANDSLIDE>

Desert Rat @TailsRegenerate
15 June, 04:04
Not Quite Yet.
This Guy gives you Nothing.

Photon 333 donated @Photon
15 June, 03:58
I want vibe candy.

Redstar ReDsTaR @Redstar
15 June, 03:52

Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
15 June, 11:47
In response Redstar ReDsTaR to her Publication
Ivermectin chasing out the parasites?
Sorry I'm operating at a different level than you guys.
🐸😎

S0f17 UM+ "Mememento" donated @S0f17
15 June, 03:53

1776 ... @IGG1776
15 June, 03:46
I like Eye Candy 😎

Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
15 June, 07:40
In response 1776 ... to his Publication
Its overrated