I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
14 June, 02:30
What the hell is 'Patriot Front'?

Sounds dumb AF!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
14 June, 02:39
In response I'm Smiling to his Publication
They have no creativity. I can see the convo now....

"We need to put up a patriot front to fool the masses. Anyone have any name suggestions?"

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by dannySonOfJohn in this post can reply
Miss sc sunshine @scsunshine
16 June, 01:15
Who are these guys? Why have they not come forward to say they are not Feds? Seems like they could get a big laugh out of being memed.

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
15 June, 02:04
@VincentKennedy
"G-Men Front"

Jon Neville @jonnevi
15 June, 12:29
they are not protecting any Constitution? Actually they failed their Oaths by being really rogue insurgence?

Happy Days @Sun2516
14 June, 07:58
They gave their group a dress code……
Cool 😎

Qs Pawn4- Z17 @jgkagen5
15 June, 12:24
In response Happy Days to his Publication
😎look at me belonging and everything oops I mean don't look at me I'm an agent.

Happy Days @Sun2516
14 June, 07:57
It’s cool these guys all look so differently

14 June, 07:32
69 vibes. 🤭

Lili MoM @LiliMoM
14 June, 05:43
SHEESH ... ENOUGH ALREADY FEDBOIS !

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
14 June, 04:29
Stooge 1, Stooge 2, Stooge 3, Stooge 4. Only time guys look this good, all congregated together is a Gay Parade. Not fooling me.

14 June, 04:31
In response Lincoln Mom to her Publication
Gay Parade 👇

Bee Saved @BSaved
14 June, 03:54

Lili MoM @LiliMoM
14 June, 05:45
In response Bee Saved to his Publication
at least 16 are cadets ... 😂

Andrew Zebrun III @AndrewZebrunIII
14 June, 03:10
DARK LEGACY II THE PLOT TO TAKE OUT CAMELOT AGAIN.

John F Kennedy Jr: I will Expose My Father's Killers No Matter Who They Are, Even If I Have To Bring Down The Whole Government.

https://www.bitchute.com/v...

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
14 June, 03:08
Like putting lipstick on a pig. You just can’t disguise them. Stick out like a turd in a punch bowl.

14 June, 03:17
In response Kly Fdt to her Publication
Or a turd on Johnny Depp's bed.

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
14 June, 03:04
HATIK- high and tight in khakis😝😝😝😝