I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
14 June, 02:30
What the hell is 'Patriot Front'?

Sounds dumb AF!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
They have no creativity. I can see the convo now....

"We need to put up a patriot front to fool the masses. Anyone have any name suggestions?"
02:39 PM - Jun 14, 2022
In response I'm Smiling to his Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Amy Grahm @Amyl123
14 June, 10:17
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
We’re Not Gonna Take It Anymore on Vimeo

This is "We’re Not Gonna Take It Anymore" by Karen Gonidakis on Vimeo, the home for high quality videos and the people who love them.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
14 June, 08:45
🍿

BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
15 June, 04:57
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
ya with new clothes and brand new 400.00 boots with totally clean soles! and we are supposed to believe this FBI trickery? We the people arnt dumb, The Phucking FBI is!!! and the minions who keep trying to sell us these shitty lies!

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
14 June, 08:13
https://youtu.be/5HTVMh7fu... It's a Patriot Front it's a put on...
THE WHO Eminence Front (Toronto 17th dec 1982) - YouTube

Video with sound from bonus It's Hard CDKeyboards: Tim GormanDrums: Kenny Jones

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
14 June, 07:10
wont work VK! 🙄

https://nypost.com/2022/06...

Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
14 June, 07:20
In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication
Ah so the feds let the feds go because the getting arrested on camera while still in disguise didnt fool anyone.

These chancers are worse than scooby doo.

At least scooby's gang took off the mask of ol' fed groomie, the fairground attendant.

Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
14 June, 06:31
Q 239
The Asia Foundation.
CIA-RDP84B00049R001303260026-4
Happy hunting.
Q

https://anonup.com/thread/...
My Happy Hunting post 01:47 PM, 6/12
This post 2:39 PM 6/14
Time Diff 2 D 52 M

Q 252
Red Cross is corrupt and used as a piggy bank.
Future topic.
Diseases created by families in power (pop control + pharma billions kb).
Think AIDS.
Future topic.
Relevant.
#FLYROTHSFLY #
Q

S0f17 UM+ "Mememento" donated @S0f17
14 June, 06:00
Why? Not just something confusing like AzovPatriotenFront. That makes mud in the head of msm younger
NoWokeShit😂

Beverly Chase @Bachase4
14 June, 05:57
Omg, i found this on twitter and allot more but check it😆👇

https://twitter.com/vinn_a...

Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
14 June, 05:42
Down with the Build Back Better and your Agenda 2030 you better tear it up as were Awake - Were Angry Now and you better watch out for the put you all jail and throw away the key Agenda !
Makes Sense

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
14 June, 03:41
Pepe riding a rainbow or a unicorn 😂😂😂 jk We need the rainbow back tho.

Only followers of this user (Falcon77) can see their posts

Brian Mulloy @B_Christos
14 June, 03:15
American Badass
Front Line Intuitive
Patriots #ABFLIP
not #MinuteMen
but
#BornReady
we are 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸
#DestinyKeepers
ABFLIP's
or A B Flips ect
#beautiful God's Children 🙏 Ephesians chapters 5 and 6
LIVE IT
TALK IT
WALK IT
Love Like Jesus 💛 3
Fight Like David 💪 6
Pray Like Paul 🙏 9

Desert Dog @Zippydog
14 June, 03:15
It's almost as if a script was being acted out with such a level of absurdity that even the deepest sleeper would start to question.

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
14 June, 03:12
The False Fags

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
14 June, 03:07
Storm Troopers.

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
14 June, 03:12
“These people are STUPID.”

Caps1 = 29 > 11.
TS = 2:39 PM > 1439 > 17.

https://qalerts.app/?n=11
https://qalerts.app/?n=29

New — just posted:

il Donaldo Trumpo, [Jun 14, 2022 at 2:09 PM]
THE FBI WAS IN ON IT!!!
https://rumble.com/v18gawa...

il Donaldo Trumpo, [Jun 11, 2022 at 6:26 PM]
ABOUT DAMN TIME THEY ARRESTED SOME FEDS!!!😂😂😂
https://rumble.com/v185580...

il Donaldo Trumpo, [Jun 11, 2022 at 6:31 PM]
😂😂😂

Beverly Chase @Bachase4
14 June, 06:09
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication
The girl filming this is Antifa, they areested her too.

John Q Bradley’s Widow Kimberly donated @DogsAtPlay
14 June, 02:59
And of course they had the matchy uniforms, just like us…I always call all my Patriot friends before an event to make sure we all wear the same thing!

14 June, 02:58

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
15 June, 02:04
@VincentKennedy
"G-Men Front"

Miss sc sunshine @scsunshine
16 June, 01:15
Who are these guys? Why have they not come forward to say they are not Feds? Seems like they could get a big laugh out of being memed.

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
14 June, 02:54
"We The People"

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
14 June, 02:53
"Not QAnon"! Sorry...couldn't help myself. Lol

Dennis 1776 @dmrome
14 June, 02:55
In response Gigi 1217 to her Publication
🤣🤣🤣 👍🏻

1776 ... @IGG1776
14 June, 02:52
😎

14 June, 02:52
The left can't meme or make up cool names.

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
14 June, 02:44
Antifa Front. Would definitely fool the masses and they would receive a ton of Donations. 🤣