What the hell is 'Patriot Front'?

Sounds dumb AF!
02:30 PM - Jun 14, 2022
Only people mentioned by dannySonOfJohn in this post can reply
True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
15 June, 05:04
In response I'm Smiling to his Publication
I know they are the FEDS here they are getting caught

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Whites QWall donated @QTip75
15 June, 01:03
Via Free Dictionary .com: To provide an apparently respectable cover for secret or illegal activities.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriotic One @Patriotic1
14 June, 10:25
shiiiit homie dey just frontin'

Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
14 June, 04:00
We are way beyond a front. Those clowns can have their high pressure system vs. low pressure system with their duck feet flapping through big waves of fear... we are more like wrath of God lightning, basketball size hail, brimstones swinging in the breeze like back yard tire swings, and we have been building arks just for the occasion.

Photon 333 donated @Photon
14 June, 03:16
They are an "affront" to all of us.

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
14 June, 03:01
All guberment 3 letter agencies dumb as fuck. It’s a job requirement.

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
14 June, 02:39
They have no creativity. I can see the convo now....

"We need to put up a patriot front to fool the masses. Anyone have any name suggestions?"

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
14 June, 08:45
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
🍿

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
14 June, 10:17
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
We’re Not Gonna Take It Anymore on Vimeo

This is "We’re Not Gonna Take It Anymore" by Karen Gonidakis on Vimeo, the home for high quality videos and the people who love them.

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
14 June, 02:31
Yup, feds.