Only followers of this user (MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

Nunya Business @AAug22
11 June, 02:07
In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication
Speaking of vax injuries...can I get some prayers for my sister. She's vaxxed & boosted but knows better than me since I'm just a SAHM & she's an Exxon executive. She's had Rona 5 times now. Just yesterday she was given the antibody treatment as she is now considered to have long haul. I'm scared to lose her. She lost her husband a year before the plandemic & has 2 kids. Thank you!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
14 June, 12:20
In response Nunya Business to her Publication
Prayers for you to stay strong and feel God’s peace as he holds you all in his hands. I pray for physical and emotional healing. I was also outcast by family who is now enduring cancer. I know how hard this is to reconcile.

“And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.” Philippians‬ ‭4:7‬ ‭ESV‬‬

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nunya Business @AAug22
Thank you so very much! My eyes are watering & I can feel God's presence as I read your kind words. Thank you!
02:48 PM - Jun 14, 2022
In response Rabbit Roulette to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AAug22 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Nunya Business, click on at the bottom under it