JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
It's Complicated Business/ 257 iindeed. You'll note that @vincentkennedy has been increasing and speeding up his range of subject matter. Whether it's CERN, time travel, ET... the endgame is the same- to increase your ability to think critically. Think of it as preparing you for a marathon. We're running a little faster and longer every day. The work is very subtle. So sublte, in fact, that you might not notice it. We owe him a great debt of gratitude. I am attempting to sort out all of this just as you are Truth seeker. Feel confident in the fact that God Won but guard against getting too cocky. This movie is about to humble each and every one of us. Ground. Breathe. Walk. Allow yourself some quiet.

Alwayz Loved Ya, Alwayz Will.

#FamiliaIsEverything
02:08 PM - Jun 14, 2022
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Lisa Dianne @LalaD1776
16 June, 01:54
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
God Bless!🙏🏼

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
15 June, 04:09
thank you

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Danel Groenewald @Danny777
15 June, 01:52
Thank you 🙏

Sheila E** donated @MimiFrog
15 June, 12:50
His profile picture drives me nuts there are so many photos hidden in it

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
14 June, 11:59
just thinking this same thing one minute ago while reading a post.

wow! here and in the real real world sync is real!! even my normie husband is noticing syncs in out real lives.

also, i am quite sure I have been living in a time warp for about six weeks. time does bend and move. i have had many instances if being in a time warp but never for weeks!

time quits existing when synchronicity fully takes over.

🙌😇🙌

🏄‍♀️surfin the turf on earth…. spiritual style!!!

wow! here and in the real real world sync is real!! even my normie husband is noticing syncs in out real lives.

also, i am quite sure I have been living in a time warp for about six weeks. time does bend and move. i have had many instances if being in a time warp but never for weeks!

🙌😇🙌

🙌😇🙌

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
14 June, 11:49
💯!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
14 June, 11:38

1:08
JR

The patience of Jobe he has!
Nana on the other hand just lets it fall right out of my mouth.

They have thought me crazy for quite a while but it will be kinda like the difference in your view of your parents between the ages of 16 and about 25.
You turn around one day and say, "Dang my parents sure have gotten to be a hell of a lot smarter in the last few years"

They will also come to know Nana really ISN"T crazy😁

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
14 June, 08:01
TY... Knew things are speeding up.
Louder ringing in ears
Shorter sleep spans.

Spending time in garden & Sun Gazing each dawn.
Praying often.

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
14 June, 10:08
In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication
YES. Me too.

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
15 June, 12:09
In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication
Yes! Same for me. But still need to put my phone down more often.

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
14 June, 07:46
Alwayz Loved Ya, Alwayz Will=316

Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming=316
Donald J Trump Enough Is Enough=316
We Ain't Going To Take It Anymore=316
Spying On Me Was Never Allowed=316

Guess What Satan Does Not Win=316
None Of The Wicked Will Be Forgiven=316
Its' Just A Matter Of Time Now=316
God Holds All Of The Power Of Heaven=316

Save My Children Save My Children=316
If Not Us Who If Not Now When=316

I Am Not Of The World But I Am In It=316
Jesus Christ Resurrection=316
Lord Jesus Christ Is Here Now=316
The World Is Waiting For You=316

Here Is Wisdom And Understanding=316
Nothing Else Matters Only God=316
Rise Above Open Your Eyes Up=316
Beauty Is In The Eye Of The Beholder=316
Choose Your Words Wisely=316

Repatriation Of Gold Reserves=316
Yes Yes A Thousand Times Yes=316
I Want To Have A Nice Life Don't You=316
And They Lived Happily Ever After=316

The Rider Upon The White Horse=316
Thy Kingdom Come Thy Will Be Done=316
3 Pics

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
14 June, 07:36
A very patient leader we have in VK.
❤️🇺🇸🙏

Miss. Messina @Messina
14 June, 08:39
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
EVERYDAY all DAY , He has such intuitive Leadership skills, with soo much wisdom , truly a gift to our time here rght now

Anne Kats @anneanon1
14 June, 03:12
Amen and Amen in agreement. and thank you . I listen to your words an feel a calmness about you peaceful and spiritual . 💖🕊🙌🏼🙏🏼

Mrs. Brown @tcbpatriot
14 June, 02:16
Handsome guy from just looking at his eyes!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
14 June, 11:39
In response Mrs. Brown to her Publication
The eyes in this avatar are JFKJr's

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
14 June, 02:09
Legend, legendary!