JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
14 June, 02:08
It's Complicated Business/ 257 iindeed. You'll note that @vincentkennedy has been increasing and speeding up his range of subject matter. Whether it's CERN, time travel, ET... the endgame is the same- to increase your ability to think critically. Think of it as preparing you for a marathon. We're running a little faster and longer every day. The work is very subtle. So sublte, in fact, that you might not notice it. We owe him a great debt of gratitude. I am attempting to sort out all of this just as you are Truth seeker. Feel confident in the fact that God Won but guard against getting too cocky. This movie is about to humble each and every one of us. Ground. Breathe. Walk. Allow yourself some quiet.

Alwayz Loved Ya, Alwayz Will.

#FamiliaIsEverything

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
TY... Knew things are speeding up.
Louder ringing in ears
Shorter sleep spans.

Spending time in garden & Sun Gazing each dawn.
Praying often.
08:01 PM - Jun 14, 2022
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Only people mentioned by LanieLou_MAGADonian in this post can reply
Kim V.. @KoffeeK
15 June, 12:09
In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication
Yes! Same for me. But still need to put my phone down more often.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mama Tee donated @MamaT
14 June, 10:08
In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication
YES. Me too.